Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Purple and Blue Campus > Teachers Lounge (Purple and Blue)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 02:28AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Cry laid across the couch with a sigh, rolling his shoulders and yawning, "Ah man..." he mumbled as he read a book on Politics upside down, not seeming to care that it was upside down. Because he was one of the two Head Masters he was allowed to walk around any of the houses without much of a ruckus. He was also allowed to wear what he wanted.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Eiri slowly walks into the teachers lounge with a cigarette in his mouth, paying no mind to Cry as he heads over to a minifridge in the corner.

Cry glances over at him and throws the book at him suddenly.

<< he's very... unpredictable and slightly insane XD, though that makes him a lot funnier in my opinion >>

((lol agreed XD Eiri is more.. The silent and deadly type XD He says things how it is like if he thinks your writings horrible, he'll tell you lol))

Eiri, without glancing back, quickly catches the book and blows a cloud of smoke out, finally glancing back at Cry with the look of a killer (Since he killed people when he was a teenager, he kills people off without emotion) as he sighs,"What do you want?"

"Sup?" he said casually, tilting his head to the side at the gesture.

<< Cry seems to be kinda slow and a bit dumb, but he analyzes like everything. >>

Eiri blankly blinks before replying calmly,"Getting a beer" He opens the minifridge and grabs out a heavy beer, being quite pleased that he doesn't get drunk easily.

He tilted his head, "That's kinda irresponsible." he replied blankly.

He blinks,"Why is that?" He glances back at him.

"Cause you're at school" he replied, beginning to float lightly as he teleported the book back into his hands, beginning to read once again.

He sighs,"So? One beer wont hurt.." He did have a drinking problem, but he never thought much of it.

He teleported behind him, taking the bear, sniffing the top, despite his mask being there, "It smells bad." He mumbled and poofed it away.

He narrows his eyes, growling,"You sure that smell isn't you?"

"Nah, I didn't forget to put deodarant on today." he replied calmly, though slightly sarcastically as he adjusted his mask.

He narrows his eyes, murmuring under his breath,"Jerk.." He heads over to the couch.

He tilts his head to the side, "You do realize that jerk is really just a motion rather than a duragatory word right?" he replied, "He jerked his face from the bottle, not quite liking the smell of purity and beer" he murmured in example.

His eyebrow twitches as he murmurs,"Its also in the dictionary for a word meaning asshole" He gives Cry a challenging look.

"I guess it's in the Urban Dictionary... though that isn't nessecarily a completely accurate dictionary." he replied.

He crosses his arms stubbornly/cutely,"You calling me stupid?"

"I'm calling the urban dictionary stupid. Unless of course you like being called stupid. In that case I guess I am" he replied, noting his cuteness.

He narrows his eyes more, cutely snapping,"Im the smartest in this whole freaken' school!!" As he lays there his shirt is lightly lifted up but he pays no attention to it.

"I get it, you don't like being stupid because you'll always deny that fact." he replied before teleporting behind him and laying a finger on his lower stomach where the shirt had lifted.

He blinks lightly, tensing up and quickly moves away,"I-I said im not stupid!!"

((Lol he's gonna be a bit of a challenge at first XD))

<< That's fine. Considering that Cry's pushy and never shows his true feelings. >>

"I didn't say you were." he replied calmly, poking his chest before teleporting a gatorade into his hand and lifting his mask just slightly to drink it.

message 25: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 31, 2014 11:54PM) (new)

((Lol))

He blinks as he watches, thinking, Such perfect lips.. No.. Don't think like that.. He glances towards the door when a female with big breasts, an expensive looking outfit on and long brown hair along with sunglasses comes in as she snaps at Eiri,"I was talking to you idiot! Yet you just up and left!"

Eiri stares at her with no emotion as she blinks at Cry,"Who's this? Your new toy?"

Eiri glances at Cry before wrapping an arm around Cry and pulls him close,"You got that right, this is my new lover" He smirks faintly,"Cute one, is he not?" He then whispers with a dangerous tone in Cry's ear,"Play along or you'll regret it.." (lol this happens in the anime he's from XD)

<< Wow XD >>

He puts a hand up, waving non chalantly, "Sup?" he said, nuzzling into Eiri's chest.

((Lol yep XD One of my favorite parts before the part where the guy he pulled close, he told him he's not gay then kissed him on the lips XD He's such a tease lol))

Eiri smirks, hugging Cry close before glaring at the girl,"Now if you don't mind, we were in the middle of something" He cups Cry's chin and leans close to his face, giving him a seductive look as if about to kiss him.

The girl narrows her eyes, growling before she storms out.

Once she does Eiri's face goes blank and he releases Cry, sighing softly.

Cry blinks, He smells... nice he thought before adjusting his mask, "Wow. You must be real popular with the ladies." he murmured.

message 29: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 31, 2014 11:59PM) (new)

Eiri sighs lightly,"That was my sister.. But I suppose I am.. Since I write romance novels and girls seem to like that stuff.." He shrugs, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Really? I can't see you as a very romantic person" he murmured, taking his psp out and playing it boredly.

He sighs,"Im not.. Its just what im good at writing I guess.."

He nodded, "Right." he replied before teleporting behind him, his mask having transformed into a smaller version to reveal his mouth, "Oh, and don't threaten me ... ever again" he whispered down his neck seductively before teleporting back to his spot and beginning to play again.

((I sadly gtg.. Sigh.. Boredness Is just beginning.. Ill be on same time tomorrow. Goodnight, sweet dreams, cya))

He shivers, swallowing before narrows his eyes,"The hells that supposed to mean?!"

<< KK >>

"What are you talking about?" he asked, glancing over at him and shifting.

((Im on! For like half an hour though.. But ill be back when its my computer time))

He murmurs,"How did I threaten you?" He stares at Cry, having there eyes meet but he doesn't realize it.

Cry stares at him, "Hm?" he replied, playing the psp, seeming oblivious towards what he was talking about.

He murmurs,"Nevermind.." He sighs, heading over and sits on one of the chairs.

He plays boredly, His eyes... are so very pretty... he thought before sighing softly.

Eiri slowly pulls out a soda can and opens it, slowly taking a sip, his gold eyes glued out the window.

He stares at him from behind the mask, stopping playing for just a moment.

Eiri's gaze glances over at Cry, making him blink,"What is it?"

He blinked lightly, "Nothing." he replied calmly, staring away.

He raises an eyebrow, sighing lightly before glancing back outside.

"You're really weird" he blurted out, tilting his head to the side.

He blinks, glancing at him,"What makes you say that?"

"Cause you've killed so many people and you're all the sudden a teacher" he murmured, playing Mario.

He blinks, narrowing his eyes,"How did you know about that?"

"I know everything." he said blankly.

He murmurs emotionlessly,"But how?"

"Because I do." he replied.

« previous 1 3