2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Michelle's reading plan -April 2018

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Mar 27, 2018 12:47AM) (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Early start on the planning but no real plan. Just want to read some good books and knock off some challenges

message 2: by Michelle (last edited May 03, 2018 12:55AM) (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Buddy , BOTM and challenge reads
Innocence In Death - J D Robb
✔ Never ever -Isabel Wroth 🏍(Lal tbr challenge )
No escape - Jaid Black 👽 (LAL TBR)
✔ Caine's reckoning - Sarah McCarty ( LAL TBR)
Undaunted -Crystal Daniels ( buddy read)
Pestilence-Laura Thalassa ( buddy read)

Next in Series 📚
Wounded beast -Georgia le Carre
Souls unfractured - Tillie Cole 🏍
✔ Blue beach -Tymber Dalton
✔ Happy spankgiving

Binge read 🗃📖
February
Straight Guy- Alessandra Hazard
Straight guy
Just a bit Twisted
Just a bit obsessed
Just a bit unhealthy

World of Kalquor - Tracy St. John 👽
✔ ✔✔✔ ✔ Shalia's diary bk 6,7,8,9,10
Alien salvation

Catching up (or reminding myself of what's what)

rereading (cos nothing else looks good )

Standalones 📔
Binge
✔ Betrayed - Jordan Silver ( impulse read 🔸)
✔ the soccer mom's bad boy -Jordan Silver 🔸
✔ the Soldier's lady 🔸
✔ The daughter in law 🔸
✔ The biker's law🔸

Didn't plan on it ( impulse reads 🔸 )
Sieze me -Crystal Spears 🏍( buddy read with Deetimes and Pagan
✔ Athena's Raid -Isabel Wroth 🏍(Biker challenge )
✔ Ripley's Saint - Isabel Wroth🏍
✔ Sam's creed - Sarah McCarty
✔ Bred for love:The prince's consort

Carried over and waiting
March
✔ Submitting to the billionaire -Georgia Le Carre

February
✔ Delivering Dante
✔ a very Marian Christmas

January
Wild - Adrienne Wilder ( started but just didnt feel it)

November
Gift- Brynne Asher

September
Primal law -J D. Tyler ( LAL challenge)

July
Silver silence -Nalini Singh

Broken courses - Aly Martinez
Sinner's revenge -Kim Jones
Anna Zaire boxset - twist me, capture me
Obsession -Ann Mayburn
American prince ☆

message 3: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1046 comments Enjoy your month!

PS. title of your topic says March

message 4: by Michelle (last edited Mar 27, 2018 05:05AM) (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Oops. Thanks Lieke

message 5: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 538 comments Have a good month, Michelle. I just finished the Hell's Eight series this month. Loved it!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Karen ♐ wrote: "Have a good month, Michelle. I just finished the Hell's Eight series this month. Loved it!"

Saw that. I've had it on my shelf for a few years. Finally thought maybe I should start it.

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10525 comments Mod
Still jealous of your binge reading:) I understand that Caine's Reckoning is very good!

Have a great month!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Jonetta wrote: "Still jealous of your binge reading:) I understand that Caine's Reckoning is very good!

Have a great month!"

Thanx Jonetta. I don't know how I'm gonna get through this month. I'm already adding unplanned reads. And it's just the First of the month. Lol.

message 9: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10525 comments Mod
Are you having fun?

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2162 comments Your lists always remind me of books I want to read, enjoy!

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4083 comments Mod
Hope you have a fantastic month!

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Laura wrote: "Your lists always remind me of books I want to read, enjoy!"

Glad I can help;-)

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments Have a great month, Michelle. I like the "no real plan" approach. :-)

message 14: by Michelle (last edited Apr 02, 2018 01:06PM) (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Veronica wrote: "Have a great month, Michelle. I like the "no real plan" approach. :-)"

I keep saying not real plan. But then as an go through my TBR shelf I think okay let's add that. And then of course I have challenge and buddy reads and , and ... And there goes the no plan. One of these months I'll get it right to start with a clean-ish list

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Shalia's Diary Book 6 (Shalia's Diary, #6; World of Kalquor, #3.6) by Tracy St. John Shalia's Diary Book 7 (Shalia's Diary, #7; World of Kalquor, #3.7) by Tracy St. John Shalia's Diary Book 8 (Shalia's Diary, #8; World of Kalquor, #3.8) by Tracy St. John Shalia's Diary Book 9 (Shalia's Diary, #9; World of Kalquor, #3.9) by Tracy St. John

So I've been binge reading this series. Which forms a part of the whole World of Kalquor. I'll be honest at first this diary form of writing took some getting use to. Then the person who's diary this was took a major effort to read. She was immature and irritating at times. But something kept drawing me back. Maybe it's the scrapes she got into ( honestly how many times can you get into situations that I saw a mile away heading your way!) And let's not forget all the sex scenes that was hot!!!!. By book 5 everything starting getting unpredictable. And I thought yes. Finally me sticking it out has paid off. Aaannd then you get to bk 8 and its tame again. But as I set I'd become addicted to Shalia and her trails and tribulations.

i actually like how the author is taking us on this journey of discovery as far as new world is concerned. And as the series grows you became more In tuned with how much she is growing up as well. This journey from dying Earth to Kalquor was well thought out and I think overall believable. Even Shalia doesn't take herself seriously anymore and thinks she's a disasters magnet.

Let's she how this all turns out

message 16: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Blues Beach (Suncoast Society, #61) by Tymber Dalton Happy Spanksgiving (Suncoast Society, #62) by Tymber Dalton

Must say this author knows how keep adding to the characters of this series. They all have real live issues and this just keeps growing. For me it's not even about the bdsm Sid elf this. I just want to know where and what everyone is up to. And if I now and again get a new character alls good to me

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6) by Lucy Lennox A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7) by Lucy Lennox

I starts thi series really wanting to know everyone's story but as I went along its lost most of it excitement. Some of them like Dante was interesting. I think for me what was lacking was undeveloped potential of giving more insight to a subject. Although with Dante that wasn't the case. I think for me having read some many books that explored or actually me learning more about something I'd had no insight into I'm spoiled because of it. This became light and all about the romance and I'm thinking but tell me more about your history or whatever the new unknown to me subject.

I like the writing. It is a good pace as far as story telling goes. It's light hearted in places. It leaves you feeling good for the HEA couple and with a smile on your face.

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2199 comments Never Ever (Perdition MC, #1) by Isabel Wroth Athena's Raid (Perdition MC, #2) by Isabel Wroth Ripley's Saint A Perdition MC Novel by Isabel Wroth

Thank you Nicla from my Low Angst love group for putting this series on my radar. I really liked them.
This is a biker series that's more about the romance than the biker lifestyle. And all the heroines are tough ,redheads that are sassy, funny and makes for a great story. I loved the writing which is fast paced and good. I liked the world that it's set it. And I love these can be read as standalones.