Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Red and Green Campus > Cafeteria (Red and Green)

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Hinata walks in here with her lunch box, heading over to an empty table.

message 3: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments Brendan follows with a small bag in his hand that held his lunch. "What are you having for lunch today Shorty?." He asks with a smirk as he looks at her and sits down at the now not so empty table.

message 4: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Shorty?))

message 5: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 28, 2015 10:19PM) (new)

((Thanks :) ))

She huffs, having given up on making him stop calling her that,"You should know, you made it for me." Ever since she returned to her mansion, all the servants obeyed her, since she was the only master alive now in her family, but she didn't trust any of them, only one she trusted and made do everything for her was Brendan.

message 6: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "I am asking you." He says with a grin as he reaches into his bag and pulls out a sandwich with lots of different toppings on it and begins to eat it.

Hinata glances up, murmuring,"Turkey sandwich.. Its the only kind of sandwich ill eat, remember? Idiot.." She then pulls it out and starts eating. Being a picky eater, she didnt have much else in her lunch box.

message 8: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "I really should get you to eat what is given to you. instead of a turkey sandwich everytime." He grins as he takes another bit of his own sandwich, of which has lots of different things inside.

Hinata huffs,"Then i would go hungry, you know that." She continues eating, staring out the window in thought.

message 10: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "I can be quite persuasive if i have to be." He smirks as he takes another bite of his sandwich and takes out a bottle of iced tea from his bag.

Hinata glares at him,"That a challenge? I don't think you can make me eat just anything.."

message 12: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments He smirks as he rests his chin on his hand and says. "If you try my sandwich i will stop calling you shorty." He says as he offers the sandwich with a grin.

Hinata blinks, eyeing it lightly before murmuring,"Why would i take that bait?"

message 14: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "If you dont i will only call you shorty." He smirks as he puts the sandwich a bit closer to her. "Come on i made it with ingredients that make it delicous. Just give it a try, you dont have to like it. I just want you to try it." he says looking into her eyes with his red ones.

Hinata tenses, thinking, Why does he play with me like this..? She lets out a defeated sigh and slowly takes a bite, blinking and murmurs,"Whats in this..?"

message 16: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Just tell me how you think it tastes." He says with a smile as he looks her in the eyes some more.

Hinata glances away, murmuring,"It would taste better without the onions.. And the warm tomatoes.."

message 18: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments "Then i will make you a sandwich tomorrow like this one without the onions and tomatoes." He smiles as he goes to take back the sandwich "Hina" He adds.

Hinata tenses, blushing and hands over the sandwich,"J-just take it.."

message 20: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments He takes the sandwich and happily eats it as he grins and says. "Something wrong Hina?." He smirks looking at her.

((Wanna finish up lunch and then skip to the end of the day where they are at home.))

((Sure. And wanna say they stay in the same dorm? Due to being butler and master lol))

She glances away, murmuring,"No.." She pushes her food away,"Im just not that hungry.."

message 22: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Yeah.))

He smirks as the lunch bell rings as he stands up. "Well it looks like its time for classes. Come on Hina lets go." He smiles as he begins to walk away to the door.

((Alright, ill make it soon. Do you have a pic of your guys side of the dorm that you want me to add?))

She blinks,"W-wait!" She quickly packs up her food and rushes after him.

message 24: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Now skip to the dorm and no i dont have a good picture unless this is set in present day.))

((It is set in the present day XD))

message 26: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((Then how about this?))

((Alright))

((I need the link, not just the picture please))

((Thx lol))