Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ CABINS ] > gaia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by quq , armin luvr (new)

quq  (190511) | 2702 comments Mod

message 2: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments (( Gaia for life!!!))

message 3: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((Sam?))

message 4: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((I'm here. U start))

message 5: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow looked up from his book as somebody knocked on the door.

message 6: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((Who's kid is Arrow?))

Astoria waited at Arrow's door, wondering why he took so long to answer

message 7: by Jinx (last edited Apr 03, 2018 04:51PM) (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((ME))
Arrow stood up and went to the door and unlocked it, he opened the door and saw one of the girl campers waiting outside

message 8: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Once he opened the door, she stood in the doorway, with her hands on her hips and an icy glare plastered across her face.

message 9: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "Hi, how are you?" Asked Arrow, feeling a bit scared.

message 10: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments "What did you do, this time"

message 11: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "What did I do! What did I do?" asked Arrow, confusion on his face, while he made room for her to walk in.

message 12: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria looked at his jumpiness, and shook her head.
"My cabin? Didn't you notice?

message 13: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "Oh, that. Well..." said Arrow, looking guily

message 14: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((typo lol))

Astoria cleared her throat and looked at him.
"What are you going to do about it?"

message 15: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "Well I was thinking of, ya know adding to it." Said Arrow, giving a snort of laughter and moving back towards the back of the cabin

message 16: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria suspiciously looked at him. He was unpredictable. She groaned in frustration in the inside. "What do you mean, 'add to it'. It's my cabin"

message 17: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "I said nothing." said Arrow nearly laughing now.

message 18: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria finally let out an exasperated groan. "Why do you have to be this annoying?"

message 19: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "Well, I'm just so awesome I guess." Said Arrow, smirking.

message 20: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria was tempted to slap him, but resisted, after all, she was in the Gaia Cabin. "Fix. My. Cabin. NOW".

message 21: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((What did I do...?))
"Fine." said Arrow, walking past her and into the sun.

message 22: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((I'm just going with my impromptu idea. Let's say that he... flooded her cabin with soil? Gaia, get it? ))

Astoria sighed, and followed him out to inspect his job.

message 23: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((sure))
Arrow gave a snort of laughter when he saw his work on her cabin. With a wave of his hand the soil disappeared.

message 24: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria's shoulder's visibly relaxed. She could finally walk into her cabin. After her disastrous game of Capture the Flag, she needed a break to eat her cookies from Sarah. She edged passed him, and nodded thanks

((rp at 1pm? gtg))

message 25: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((I'm back))

message 26: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((COOL))
Arrow started to walk back to his cabin and get back into his book.

message 27: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria sat on her bed and started munching on her cookies.

message 28: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow got in bed and started to read his book again.

message 29: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments After her cookies, she lay in bed, and closed her eyes, to think about her day at camp

message 30: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow heard the campers outside getting ready for War Games, which they had copied of the Romans when they had visited.

message 31: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria gathered her quiver, arrows, and her bow, and walked out of her cabin. Being the only Khione camper in the whole of Camp Half-Blood, she had the perks of owning the whole cabin, and doing whatever she wanted in it.

message 32: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow walked out suited up in his clothes armor and pulled small pebble out of his pocket and pressed a small button on it and it popped up into a sword.
He then jogged to the assembly point.

message 33: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria exited her cabin and walked over the where they were finding out their teams. She saw Arrow jog out of his cabin too. She stood with the other campers and waited for the teams to be sorted.

message 34: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow gave a groan as he was put with Astoria and was against his friends The Hermes Cabin.

message 35: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria raised an eyebrow as Arrow slouched over to her. "Hurry up. If you want to win this, we need to move on"

message 36: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments "Whatever." Said Arrow

message 37: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria shook her head and stalked away into the forest.

message 38: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow decided to just go for the flag.

message 39: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria watched him dart away from her and sighed. Why did they have to be on the same team? She grudgingly followed him, wondering how he knew where the flag was.

message 40: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow watched from the bushes as the Hermes Campers slowly slipped through the bushes and he heard a cried that meant they had found someone.

message 41: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria caught up you Arrow, and when she heard the car, she stopped. She caught a movement towards her left, and managed to dodge another camper who at lunged at her. When she saw her face, she noticed that it was an Aphrodite camper, clearly from the hair. After a lot of rolling around and trying to floor each other, the girl finally floored Astoria, and that was when she knew she needed Arrow’s help, grudgingly, that is

message 42: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow heard scuffling behind him so he turned around and saw a girl on Astoria s he put his sword at the girls neck and slowly said, "off her."

message 43: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments The girl stopped as his blade touched her neck, and Astoria took that opportunity to kick her off. Astoria looked at Arrow and nodded her head slightly as a thanks

message 44: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow nodded back and was then tackled by a Hermes camper.

message 45: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments Astoria instinctively jumped back as the Hermes camper tackled Arrow to the ground. As they wrestled on the ground, Astoria grabbed her bow and whacked him on the head, hard enough to make him slightly disoriented and fall unconscious.
"I repaid the debt", she said and offered Arrow her hand.

message 46: by Jinx (last edited Apr 30, 2018 06:55PM) (new)

Jinx | -470 comments Arrow took the hand and said, "thanks." then walked slowly to the flag and ran forward and grabbed it and then stopped moving when someone put a knife at his neck.
((don't type anything yet.))

message 47: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((why?))

message 48: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((im trying to get someone else to RP here to that ok?))

message 49: by Samadhi (new)

Samadhi | 113 comments ((sure))

message 50: by Jinx (new)

Jinx | -470 comments ((cool! there going to be the kife holder and i want you to be fighting your way out and like see me go to the prision.))

« previous 1 3