Our Shared Shelf discussion

Announcements > OSS Exclusive! Terese Marie Mailhot reads excerpts from Heart Berries

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (new)

Jo (jo_9) | 373 comments Mod
Dear OSS,
We are very happy to have an Our Shared Shelf exclusive! Author Terese Marie Mailhot reads excerpts from our March/April book: Heart Berries! Please follow this link to watch the video: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1332...

message 2: by Cyn (new)

Cyn | 80 comments Amazing! Thanks, Jo!

message 3: by Ana, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (new)

Ana PF | 746 comments Mod
Wondering how this thread doesn't have more comments! Then again, perhaps many of our fellow members would rather wait until they've read / started to delve into the book. Not that I would be one of those, hehe. ;)

Yesterday I was finally able to start and I actually got through 25% of the book, so I think the weekend should be a nice moment to hear Terese reading to us, and how cool of her to do that for OSS! :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you to her! And thank you OSS of course! :)

message 5: by Mercy (new)

Mercy Sakes (sarathomsen) | 8 comments On my TBR list

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 194 comments Just finished listening to the audio book this morning (not a fan of audio books, personally, but it was the only form I was able to get a hold of currently). My library is working on getting a copy of the book so hopefully I will also be able to read it soon.

message 7: by Ross (new)

Ross | 1444 comments excellent bring the story even more to life. maybe more of these reading if possible. :)

message 8: by nil (new)

nil (nilnil) This is great! Thank you so much!

message 9: by Metilova (new)

Metilova | 2 comments It's fantastic

message 10: by Dagny Moland (new)

Dagny Moland Seim | 48 comments Just saw this, amazing!