Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Critiques and Beta Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (last edited May 01, 2018 08:31AM) (new)

Rachel | 14 comments Hello!

I am an experienced critiquer and beta reader, with over 8 years experience in professional editing and writing. I love reading, writing, and helping other writers reach their potential. Many times I've had the help of a mentor bring my work to life and I'm looking to pay that forward. My feedback is vast in depth and scope which comes from my many years as a social worker. I specialize in character development: seeing the unseen, reading between the lines, and pulling out the unique characteristics (both strengths and flaws) that makes a person who they are.

Everyone has a story to tell and finding the right support is crucial in achieving your goals as a writer. My goal is to provide constructive feedback and suggestions to help make your dream a reality.

I am offering critique, beta reading, and proofreading services at an affordable price. I look forward to hearing about your current project!

www.grayinkcritiques.com

Thank you!

Rachel

message 2: by Greta (new)

Greta | 14 comments That's great! Would you mind reading my romantic suspense first chapter? Where can I send it?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 14 comments Greta wrote: "That's great! Would you mind reading my romantic suspense first chapter? Where can I send it?"

Absolutely! Send me the blurb and the first chapter along with what you are looking for (beta read/critique/proofread) to grayinkcritiques@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Rachel

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 14 comments I have a few openings left for May and June!