YAholics Anonymous! discussion

Buddy Reads > Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano - starting 11th August

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter Brittany and I are starting Perfect Ruin on the 11th :) so excited for this! Woo :D

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 3369 comments Mod
Sweet! Thanks for setting it up, Rachel. :)

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter Excited to start this today! :)

message 4: by Brittany (last edited Aug 10, 2014 11:42PM) (new)

Haha! I almost forgot about it between work and all the daily crap I have to do. XD

I hope it'll be good! How far would you like to get today?

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I'll probably try to get through maybe five chapters, but I'm out most of the day today so that might not happen haha

message 6: by Brittany (new)

That sounds like a good start. I'm actually home most of the day, since I worked late. (It's 1:45 in the morning here, but I can't get to sleep cause I have a headache. >.<) But I'm reading two other books, too, so I'll try to split all my time between them and not get too far ahead of you. :)

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Were you able to read five chapters today? I'm on chapter four right now. Internment seems like a really interesting place. What do you think of Morgan and Lex so far? I really want one of those transcribers! It would make writing so much easier! Lol!

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I only got four chapters read, so looks like we're in a similar place, I'm planning on reading a few more today though :) yeah internment sounds really strange...like a community set up on a chunk of earth in the sky...it's definitely interesting :D I'm not sure about Morgan yet but Lex is intriguing, obviously he's blind, and he seems quite stressed out a lot, I'm looking forward to reading more :)

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter Yes! Those transcribers sounded really cool!

message 10: by Brittany (new)

I made it to the beginning of chapter six last night, so I guess I'll try to read five more chapters today. I'm really curious about the girl who was murdered....

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I read a bit further last night, I finished chapter 12, but I'm starting Love Letters to the Dead today too so that might slow me down a bit