What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Medium/Psychic woman used in court, they have a bald head to plug them up into a system, later gets partnered up with a cop to solve a case. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 5 comments There is a system put in place to us mediums/psychics ( and i think the majority are women) in court. They are all bald because they are plugged into a system to read? see? what they are doing. The main woman is later partnered up with a cop to solve a mystery, they solve it but it doesn't end well. During the process they fall in love. SPOILER , he dies and she gives birth to a psychic daughter who talks to him all the time and of course so does she. That was the first book an a trilogy I think. I just remember that the book cover was black with I think wispy white on it. I read it somewhere between 2006 and 2010 in highschool

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Laura --
You can bump your thread every month or so. This puts your book back at the top of the folder instead of on page 25. More people and newer eyes will see it and perhaps know your book. Good luck!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 35 comments minority report?

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments The Minority Report for the link.

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (silentrequiem) | 87 comments I'm pretty certain this is Through Violet Eyes. I remember the scene at the end with her daughter talking to her dead father.

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments Debbie may be on to something. Your description made me think of With Red Hands by Stephen Woodworth. I believe it is a follow up to Through Violet Eyes.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Laura, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Was it "Through Violet Eyes"?