Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive - General > What's in your cup?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
How do you start off your mornings? Coffee, tea, an energy drink?

message 2: by Marwan (new)

Marwan (tomarwan) | -63 comments Sometimes coffee, sometimes tea, but my favorite is hot cocoa.

message 3: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 9131 comments Mostly tea, sometimes coffee

message 4: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
I made us mochas this morning and added some raspberry flavoring. So good.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (finegael) | 690 comments A decaf coffee K-cup with breakfast, and then once at work a bottle of Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.

message 6: by Marion (new)

Marion Mlodynia | 573 comments COFFEE with half and half

message 7: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2219 comments Coffee, black. Three cups.

message 8: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 2216 comments I'm probably a little odd here, but I can't stand coffee. The smell makes me sick:(

message 9: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
Janessa wrote: "I'm probably a little odd here, but I can't stand coffee. The smell makes me sick:("
Oh no! fans the smell of the coffee away from Janessa

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) A pot of tea!

message 12: by Denise (new)

Denise Mullins | 516 comments strong cup of freshly ground coffee with skim milk and a teaspoon of sugar. :-)

message 13: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread | 3179 comments A delicious cup of black tea with a little milk☕

message 14: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) dark coffee (black)

message 15: by Sania (new)

Sania | 19 comments Green tea

message 16: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 1477 comments Coffee with Half & Half and a bit of sugar

message 17: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
Coffee with white chocolate syrup and raspberry flavoring.

message 18: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 1198 comments Black coffee

message 19: by Michael (new)

Michael (micky74007) Bigeiow Constant Comment black tea with a touch of orange rind.

message 20: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
This morning it's chocolate almond coffee.

message 21: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 1477 comments Half and Half

message 22: by Paula (new)

Paula Nothing,I´m too rushed. :)

message 23: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 108 comments Usually Dr. Pepper & my spark (which is nothing but vitamins).

message 24: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Black coffee -- Pike Place Roast

message 25: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) Black Rose Tea!

message 26: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2219 comments We had a catastrophe Sunday morning. Our coffee pot wouldn't brew. Had to buy coffee on our way to church and a brewer on our way home.

Fortunately, no person died during that terrible time.

message 27: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Mclaren | 184 comments Quillracer wrote: "We had a catastrophe Sunday morning. Our coffee pot wouldn't brew. Had to buy coffee on our way to church and a brewer on our way home.

Fortunately, no person died during that terrible time."

Thank goodness for that Quillracer! Close one!

I usually have a cup or two of tea at home and then make a pot of coffee when I get to work for the group. Safe bet is that it is usually a breakfast blend. Every once in a while someone brings in a flavored coffee and it doesn't go over well. So I've become quite a barista in blending a bit of the flavored with an unadorned blend just to use it up.

message 28: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2219 comments We're basic. Folgers French Roast is all we buy. My wife doctors hers with creamer and sugar substitute. I take mine just like it comes out of the pot.

My wife starts a pot when she gets up and has 1 cup and I have the rest. Then after lunch I make another pot for myself.

When I was working, I made a pot when I got to the store, my Pharm Tech had 1 cup, and I had the rest.

The kicker with Sunday was while I was in K-Mart getting the new pot, our van's battery gave up the ghost.

message 29: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherkinder) Maxwell House Original Roast with Vanilla Caramel Coffee-Mate Creamer.

message 30: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
This morning I'm having English Breakfast tea by Twinnings. I'm not crazy about it. I don't particularly like the Irish Breakfast tea that came in the same sampler box, but milk and sugar are covering up the bitterness I was tasting.

message 31: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) ⊱✿Gem✿⊰ wrote: "This morning I'm having English Breakfast tea by Twinnings. I'm not crazy about it. I don't particularly like the Irish Breakfast tea that came in the same sampler box, but milk and sugar are cover..."

That's why I prefer Darjeeling.

message 32: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
Oh I love Darjeeling and Lady Grey, two of my favorite. They didn't have any at the grocery I went to a couple of days ago. Mostly the big brands like Lipton (yuck), house brand, and some herbals. I'm thinking tea is not popular in these parts. I might have to orders some online.

message 33: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Don't like Lipton. I usually like to buy Stash or Twinings. Or Market Spice orange tea when I can find it.

message 34: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Bigelow isn't that bad either.

message 35: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 9131 comments We order Adagio. Great teas, both hot and cold.

message 36: by Cherry (new)

Cherry (bookwormdiva) Normally black coffee when I'm at work, but today I had my coffee with stevia and unsweetened almond milk. I drink coffee in the mornings, different types of herbal tea the rest of the day and night.

message 37: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) orange and chamomile herbal tea right now.

message 38: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (finegael) | 690 comments Has anyone tried making their own cold brew? We bought a Toddy and it actually works pretty well (except for an occasional ground sneaking through). But it takes some time to fuddle with and wait for the coffee to 'brew'.

message 39: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Gaurav wrote: "I start my day with two raw eggs mixed in a glass of milk."

Eeewww.....

message 40: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (nesshawk) | 26 comments Red Rose tea... skim milk and sugar
Then at work... Yorkshire Gold with skim milk and stevia :)

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) Iced Americano, extra ice, splash of half-n-half, three Sweet-n-Lows

message 42: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
I found a new herbal tea I am loving Lemon Lavender Lane, it's wonderful.

message 43: by Diana (new)

Diana | 8 comments Black tea with milk! :-)

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Sheri  •°*”˜.•°*”˜ | 1477 comments Mod
I start every day off with fruit punch Spark.

message 45: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread | 3179 comments Today, black tea with milk.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Sheri  •°*”˜.•°*”˜ | 1477 comments Mod
Hope you don't have a mouse in your cup.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I've been seeing evidence of a mouse in my house so Terminix came yesterday and hopefully took care of it. It was necessary to clean out all the bottom kitchen cabinets. Icky and yuck.

message 48: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1262 comments Mod
Sheri wrote: "Hope you don't have a mouse in your cup.

I've been seeing evidence of a mouse in my house so Terminix came yesterday and hopefully took care of it. It was necessary to clean out all the bottom..."

Mice creep me out! shivers

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) My husband and I share a Bodum of coffee, with cream and sugar before getting our girls and ourselves ready for the day. :)

message 50: by Jezzy (new)

Jezzy | 3929 comments during workday mornings, I dont have the time to savor it. on my days off, I drink my coffee mix with Ovaltine. sometimes when I go home from work, I treat myself to buy Dark Roast coffee with cream & sugar from Dunkin.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.