Blogger Lift discussion

Comment/Feedback Seekers > YA Indulgences Feedback Please?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (YA Indulgences) (yaindulgences) | 152 comments Okay, so I'm probably getting ahead of myself seeing as this blog is only five days old, but I already don't like it. It doesn't help looking at all the other pretty customizable blogs either. :(

Basically I have a free non-customizeable (color-wise) Wordpress blog. I'd love some feedback on anything you guys may be able to help me with. Primarily the sidebar, I'm still trying to figure that out exactly.

http://yaindulgences.wordpress.com/

message 2: by Gloria ♪ (new)

Gloria ♪ | 21 comments Hi Amber !
I'm new to this blogging community as well and I have a blog on blogger, so I really can't help you, I'm sorry...
BUT, what I can do is tell you that I like your blog !! It's only five days old, and it's already looking really good :D
You need to give a blog some time :)
Good luck, and know that I will be reading your posts, so they'd better be good !! Just kidding XD

Here's my blog, if you want to check it out :)
www.gloriatheviolinist.blogspot.com

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (YA Indulgences) (yaindulgences) | 152 comments Gloria ♪ wrote: "Hi Amber !
I'm new to this blogging community as well and I have a blog on blogger, so I really can't help you, I'm sorry...
BUT, what I can do is tell you that I like your blog !! It's only five d..."

Thank you so much Gloria. I do have a few posts lined up and wrote down some post ideas last night. :)

I appreciate your reading and I'll definitely check your blog out as well.