Hogwarts Roleplay and Discussion discussion

Gryffindor > 3rd Years Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Julia | 1946 comments Mod

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark stumbled in the dorm, Rose behind him.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're not dead yet," Rose said in relief.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "Yeah, it's great." Lark managed a smile- he was tired too, even if not as much as Rose. "Alright...your bed?" he asked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose sat don on her bed. "This one."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark sat next to her, their shoulders touching. "So should I hang out here or make a run for it to mine?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're allowed to be in the Common Room," Rose pointed out. "But here's fine."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing," Rose replied, fighting back a grin.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing," Rose laughed. His reaction was too funny.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark looked around. "Shh! You might wake someone."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"They'll live," Rose replied with a shrug.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, they'd just torment you for all eternity," Rose joked, laughing more loudly when he paled.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your face!" Rose laughed even harder.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose calmed down a couple minutes later.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark lay down.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose sat on the edge of her bed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Determining that Lark was probably asleep, Rose got off her bed and curled up on the floor.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark heard Rose get off the bed. He sat up and looked down at her. "I don't mind if you sleep on the bed too..."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Er," Rose replied. "Dorm mates in the morning."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "Oh. Right." Lark said, a little embarrassed, and a tiny bit disappointed, even though he knew it'd look bad on the both of them.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose rolled her eyes. "I'm right here."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "Yeah...." He cracked a smile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not getting on the bed," Rose insisted.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "It's okay. I understand." He said honestly, grinning slightly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose pulled a blanket from her bed to the floor.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose quickly fell asleep on the floor.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark leaned forward and watched her sleep, realizing that it was kind of creepy but ignoring the thought.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose did not stir.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) He leaned back again and fell asleep, sighing after the long day.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Morning came, and Rose woke to her dorm mates' surprised faces. Lark was, in fact, snoring.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) ((Lol))

Lark shifted on the bed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose shook him awake. "Morning."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"The girls are staring at you," Rose said.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Even after just being woken up, Lark blushed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose snorted. "Exactly. Now up so we're not late to class. I like Care of Magical Creatures."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) "Sure. Uh....I'd better go to my dorm now." Lark said, running a hand through his hair.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Rose agreed. "That's a good idea."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Lark nodded at her and, without meeting the other girls' eyes, left.

((Is that it or should they meet again in Care of Magical Creatures?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure!))

« previous 1