Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Purple and Blue Campus > Gym (Purple and Blue)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Miharu stands in the middle of gym as the rest of the people in the room play basketball. One of his team mates seems to be surrounded and tosses the ball to Miharu.

((this is all that happens XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7wlV... ))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
<< Woooooooow XD that face though >>

Ray watches calmly, yawning softly, his eye on Miharu.

((Right?! XD))

Miharu smirks faintly as his team cheers him on, the other team crying about how they couldn't handle his face when it was like that. Miharu then walks over to Ray, asking blankly,"Aren't you gonna try?"

Ray sighs, "Sports aren't for me" he replied, fixing the handkerchief around his neck, the one thing that his his attractiveness.

<< I was wondering if maybe Miharu could catch him with the handkerchief off and start liking him >>

((Lol oks :D))

He stares at the handkerchief in thought before sighing,"But its gym, brother.. Im not athletic but at least I have my way of winning.."

He sighs, "I just don't care" he mumbled.

((XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAKRX... ))

He blinks, sighing and crosses his arms cutely,"You're no fun.." He sits beside him, pulling out a large note pad and begins to draw.

<< Yea, I have the sing downloaded to my tablet. >>

"Blugh" he replied, adjusting his handkerchief.

((sweet!! XD My aunt and I always sing it lol))

He glances up at him, softly sighing,"Isn't that thing hot?"

"Nope" he replied, waiting for class to end.

He sighs, about to say something else but shuts his mouth when the school bell rings.

((Gtg soon..))

He walks into the locker room and waits for everyone to clear out before taking off the handkerchief.

Miharu follows after him but stops in his tracks, blinking and just stares at him though hides behind a wall before he is seen, his heart beat quickening as he furrows his eyebrows in confusion at the feeling he's getting.

He yawns, taking off his shirt and rolling his shoulders. He was muscular, though didn't enjoy letting others see that.

((I sadly gtg.. Ill be on same time tomorrow, earlier if im able to get on early to work on my website.. Goodnight, sweet dreams, cya!! Oh, and I got the yaoi list, but idk where my phone is (I put it in my phone notes) so ill give it to you tomorrow XD Night!!))

He glances back out, swallowing as he watches from the shadows, feeling his cheeks heat up.

He sighs and changes, messing with his hair.

((im on early!! My gma thinks im working on my flier XD))

He swallows, glancing back when someone knocks on the dressing room door. Usually who ever it is would walk in, unless it was a girl of course. He quickly hides under a bench, watching silently.

He blinks, walking towards the door and opening it, "Yes?" He said.

A girl stands there, swallowing nervously as she glances down,"G-Good evening, Ray.. U-um.. Th-the ball is coming up.. A-are you going with anyone..?"

Miharu's eyes widen as he continues to listen.

Ray blinks, blushing lightly, "Unfortunately yes" he smiled warmly.

She frowns,"O-oh.. I see.." She glances up cutely,"Wh-who?"

He blinks, "A.... Girl. Yea my cousin, she's just happening to visit and I thought I'd show her around" he led with a smile.

message 26: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 08, 2014 04:56PM) (new)

Miharu frowns, swallowing softly as he thinks, I never knew our cousin was coming.. He already has a date? If.. If he has a date.. Shouldn't I..?

The girl frowns,"O-oh I.. I see.." She smiles sadly,"O-ok.. Well.. H-have fun then.." She hurries off.

He nods, shutting the door and sliding down the wall, "I suck at lying" he whispered.

<< hey, I posted aa bunch of yaoi ideas on the yaoi group, we could do one if you want >>

((Oks, ill go look at them right now :D))

Miharu lightly moves, making a loud thud when he hits his head and gasps, gripping his head,"D-damn it!"

He blinks, "Miharu?" He gets up, walking towards the sound.

((That's a lot of ideas O.o they're all so good!! :D Im still reading them before ill pick one lol))

Miharu slowly crawls out, laughing nervously,"I guess you caught me sleeping on the job.." He lies, glancing away nervously.

He blinks, grabbing his arm, "Miharu, are you OK? You bumped your head" he said, more concerned about whether he was alright than anything else.

((Lol alright, I picked out some so you can choose out of the ones I picked, just so its easier XD Number 7, number 10, number 11 or number 1 XD))

He blinks,"Y-yeah im fine.. J-just a small bump.." He smiles cutely,"I just wont sleep for an hour or two, just to be safe.."

<< We can do both 1 and 10 if you'd like >>

He swallows, "You have to be careful Miharu, I don't want you getting hurt and worrying me" he said.

((Oks!! :D You wanna make the topic for us to do number 10 and ill do the topic for us to do number 1?))

Miharu blinks up at him in shock,"I.. Worried you..?"

<< Sure >>

"Of course" he replied before hugging him.

((kk, making it now :) ))

He blinks in shock, blushing as he slowly hugs back, his heart beat quickening again as he swallows, thinking, His handkerchief is still off.. Wh-why am I feeling like this..?

He sighed, pulling back, "Don't get hurt OK?" He said as he wrapped the handkerchief around his neck.

He swallows, nodding as he stares at it in thought before glancing up at him silently,"S-so.. You going to go with our cousin then to the dance..?" He trails, glancing away sadly.

((?))

He blinks, chuckling, "No.. I don't think I'll be going anywhere that night" he replied.

((My gma fell asleep without turning off her computer XD))

He blinks,"Why not?"

"Not into girls" he replied.

He blinks,"Your not? But.. What if father wants to become a grandpa? Or what about mother wanting to become a grandma?" (Ima just say he calls Ciel 'mom' since Ciel's the uke XD)

<< lolz >>

"Hm, not sure.." He shrugged.

He sighs,"Why don't you just go with a group of friends? That's what im doing.."

((Brb, walking my dog, ill come back If im able to sneak on XD))

"Nah, the person I want to with would think I'm weird" he replied.

He blinks, laughing,"I doubt that.." He sits beside him,"Who is it?"

((?))

He shook his head, "You...." He blinked, "I mean you'd probably think it's weird too" he chuckled nervously.

« previous 1