Goodreads Singapore discussion

Cry of the Flying Rhino
This topic is about Cry of the Flying Rhino
new books, events & giveaways > Read my award-winning debut South-East Asian novel for FREE

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivy (last edited Mar 26, 2018 05:50AM) (new)

Ivy Ngeow | 4 comments H everybody in Singapore! My name is Ivy Ngeow. I am a Malaysian-born award-winning author living in London. I am an RGS girl! I wonder if your book group would be interested in reading my debut novel Cry of the Flying Rhino set in Malaysia and Borneo? It has just been published in November 2017 in Hong Kong. Find out what is the Flying Rhino and why this book won an international award, the 2016 International Proverse Prize outright for the first time in 9 years the competition has been running.
It is available worldwide on Amazon, at Select Books in Singapore and you can also read it for FREE at 4 libraries in Singapore - Central, Jurong, Lee Kong Chian and Woodlands.
Thanks.
Ivy
writengeow.com
@ivyngeow

message 2: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Ip (joshuaip) | 2 comments hey Ivy, I run a singaporean literary charity called Sing Lit Station - if you ever swing by sg and want to promote your book, get in touch with me either on fb or at josh at singlitstation dot com!

message 3: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Ngeow | 4 comments Yes I am swinging by this year. My friends from school, alumni, etc are still very close, plus I am born and brought up in JB. Therefore, I would be thrilled to give a talk/reading/Q&A session. Sending you message now on FB and your website to stay in touch. Thank you.

message 4: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Ngeow | 4 comments Dear Josh,
I am going to be in Singapore last two weeks of August. Please do you have any availability and would I be able to participate in a talk/reading/event?

Joshua wrote: "hey Ivy, I run a singaporean literary charity called Sing Lit Station - if you ever swing by sg and want to promote your book, get in touch with me either on fb or at josh at singlitstation dot com!"

Ivy wrote: "H everybody in Singapore! My name is Ivy Ngeow. I am a Malaysian-born award-winning author living in London. I am an RGS girl! I wonder if your book group would be interested in reading my debut no..."