Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Purple and Blue Campus > Science Class (Purple and Blue)

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 214 comments Mod
((Hey! So since I'm in the red campus I'll have to come in for help on say my free period... XD))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Okay! Pretty sure Ketsu doesn't have one...or maybe she does and she just spends it studying? Lol Let's just go with the latter!)) Ketsu was sitting at her desk, backwards, legs hanging off the back of the seat and head on the desk. She had a textbook in her hands and was reading through it. She sighed and mumbled,"This test is going to be easy..."

message 4: by Scarlett (new)

((I have to play with my little sis. I'll be on in 5))

message 5: by Scarlett (last edited Aug 04, 2015 08:34PM) (new)

((Sorry! That was way more than 5...))
"Miss Sakenomi! Please sit the correct way," the sub said wearily. She had asked this numerous times already. She then heard a knock on the door. She looked over. It was unusual for students to be visiting at this hour. "Yes? Come in." Rosaline pushed open the door. "Hi Ms. Irushihara. I was wondering if you could be of assistance of an extra credit project I'm doing for science?" she asked. "Of course. Just take a seat I'll be with you in a moment.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((It's okay! ^_^ I babysit so I understand.)) She sighed. "Yes ma'am…" She looked at the new girl and her uniform. She's with the Foxes? It's not every day we see one here. I wonder what that project could be... she thought. She swung herself around and sat "properly" at her desk. She wasn't very proper for a noblewoman, she was constantly told. She always ignored them though. She sighed and rested her head on her hands, wanting the lesson to be over.

message 7: by Scarlett (new)

((LOL!)) Rosaline sat down in the seat next to Ketsu. She sat for a few mnutes staring at her papers. "Hey!" she whispered suddenly with a smile. "What are you working on?" she asked Ketsu.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "A test study-guide for the class. Why? Do you need one as well? It is fine, but I'll need to know what units the Foxes are working on if they are different." She stared at the girl, wondering why she was smiling. She had a blank expression on her face since she didn't normally smile. It would've been different if this girl was one of her friends.

message 9: by Scarlett (new)

"Um...to be honest I have no clue. I'm a bit ahead of my class, so I don't have to pay attention much. Just do my own thing," she replied. "Oh. And the answer is c. In case you were wondering."

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments She clenched her fists and closed her eyes and counted to ten. She didn't like people telling her answers to things, especially when she was already working on the one before it. She twitched a bit and said in a calm voice,"Thank you. I appreciate you telling me." She was starting to calm down a bit more and she relaxed her muscles. She wished she wasn't this tense.

message 11: by Scarlett (new)

"I'm sorry. I like answering questions. It's an issue of mine. So, what do you like to do after classes?" she said with a smile on her face. She could tell Ketsu didn't like her. She knew why, but decided to ignore it.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "What we Wolves tend to do. Be creative. Be some use to the world. I hope you would so kindly do the same. Be useful, I mean." She realized she had come off a bit cold before, but that was only because she had had a rough day. She said in a small voice,"Sorry if I seem a bit rude...I've had a bad day..."

message 13: by Scarlett (new)

"Oh it's fine!" Rosaline replied cheerfully. "And I'm creative. I'm taking Claude's art class! Also I try to be useful just most people don't care for my help."

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Oh really? I used to take his class but then a few more classes popped up and I had to drop out of it. I still have my sketchbook if you need some inspiration. I know he can be a little...well, Claude!" The corners of her mouth lifted ever so slightly, she was starting to like her. "I have all the other classes a Wolf might though. It's too bad I had to drop his class..."

message 15: by Scarlett (new)

"Really? That's sad. I wish you were still in his class. He was gone so a sub took his place and put me with Alois. It sucked. He called me a slut!" Rosaline laughed. I luckily don't have to many classes and I'm ahead in all of mine. It's because I didn't really sleep the first few months of the semester. But now I get to relax!" Rosaline giggled. She thought maybe her and Ketsu might be friends, someday.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Alois? Really? Aw, it's too bad he called you that. I wish he'd be more kind sometimes..." She sighed. "Anyways...what was this project you needed help with? I could help you."

message 17: by Scarlett (new)

"I kind of think it's physically impossible for him to be kind. We don't want him to hurt himself do we?" she replied sarcastically. "And I'm just trying to figure out something to do with quantum physics. I didn't really read it, I just wanted out of the class. It's filled with idiots."

message 18: by fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (last edited Aug 04, 2015 09:49PM) (new)

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Haha, yes. Quantum mechanics...now what exactly in Quantum mechanics do you need? Or just the subject in general?" She was curious why she chose that particular subject, but then again, it was a quite interesting subject.

message 19: by Scarlett (new)

"Um well just the copenhagen interpretation of quantum versus classical kinematics. I just need something with that and a two page essay on it. Fact is I just do't care enough to study." She wondered why Ketsu even offered to help. I mean she had to have had better things to do.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments Her mouth was just itching to smile. Why? Well because she wanted to laugh. Why? Because she thought it was hilarious that she didn't care to study! She was particularly amused by the idea. She chuckled softly and said,"I can get that done...by...say, tomorrow or the next day perhaps? I'm quick with homework and I don't really "hang out" with friends. Not that I have many..."

message 21: by Scarlett (new)

"What is so funny!?" Rosaline asked smiling. "And thanks. Why don't we "hang out" and go do something fun?" she asked, really wanting to hang out with Ketsu.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Hm? Sure! I'm off to Drama next, then maybe drop by the Art Room to give Claude my latest works. Even though I am still not in his class, I still like to draw for him!" She said, and finally smiled. People stared at her, but she didn't care. She was happy she was helping someone and she always made it her goal to help people.

message 23: by Scarlett (new)

"Really!? That is totally something I would do! Okay, how about tonight after classes. We can go into town and do something. I'll meet you at my dorm. Does that work?" Rosaline said looking at Ketsu, ignoring the people staring at them.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((I have to go to bed! It's past midnight here already! ^-^ Goodnight!)) Her smile got even wider and she gave death glares to the people staring. "Of course! I'll bring over books too so we can review data and etcetera." She assumed she had made a friend out of her, possibly, and she liked that. No one usually approached her or even tried to because of her grim aura. She felt bad, but she just didn't like to talk much.

message 25: by Scarlett (new)

(('Night!)) "Great! I guess I'll see you then. I better get back to class or my teacher will yell at me. Not that he pays attention much anyways." She had really started to like her, despite what people had said. And she was glad they were gonna be friends. It was hard to make friends with her curse and all but maybe she could entrust Ketsu with her secret.

message 26: by fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (last edited Aug 05, 2015 10:39AM) (new)

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Back! :) )) "Okay! See you then!" She said and smiled. She normally didn't sneak out in the middle of class, but that's usually because someone would realize their best student missing. She found it funny that she would. I hope I can spare a couple of hours. I mean I'm still writing that book. But...I finally have a new friend! she thought.

message 27: by Scarlett (new)

((Get back later. Teaching at school.

message 28: by Scarlett (new)

"Great! I can't wait" Rosaline said standing up to leave. "Do you even have the time? 'Cause we can do it another time." she really hoped she didn't not have time. She could be her only best friend.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Of course! I'd be happy to help! Why wouldn't I have time for a friend?" she said, putting emphasis on friend so she would know what she considered her. She hoped they would get along. Who knows how one might treat a vampire...especially a pureblood vampire?

message 30: by Scarlett (new)

"Of course. Friend!" Rosaline said, laughing. "Anyways I forgot to ask. What are you?" Rosaline asked with a confused look on her face.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Just utterly and completely normal! Like everyone else!" Ketsu said with a smile on her face. She didn't want people to know what a horrible monster she was, especially her new friend. Harming things was the only way to get what they truly wanted. She couldn't stand harming anything.

message 32: by Scarlett (last edited Aug 05, 2015 03:31PM) (new)

"Oh, okay! I'm a pure-blooded demon. I mean it's not bad to know what I am. I like all types of things!" Rosaline exclaimed, smiling brightly. Ketsu looked surprised. "I mean yeah, I guess being a demon is kind of normal, but pureblooded demons are hard to come by. My parents are," Rosaline immediately shut up, remembering the condition of her parents. "Oh never mind about them. We'll talk later. I better go."

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Oh, okay," she said, looking bewildered. A demon, huh? Pureblooded too, just like me... she thought. "I'll see you soon then!" Ketsu said and smiled.

message 34: by Scarlett (new)

"Bye!" Rosaline said and went up to the front desk. "Sorry if I interrupted your class. I had some help from another student. Thanks," Ketsu heard her say. She then bowed her head politely and left.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Should we skip to her dorm?))

message 36: by Scarlett (new)

((Sure!))