Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Purple and Blue Campus > Math Class (Purple and Blue)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Ciel stares out the window as kids enter, already being in his seat in the far back, a bunch of girls surrounding his desk but he seems to be ignoring them.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Sebastian had been talking to a few children up front, considering that they were complete idiot and couldn't solve a single problem. Then again it might've just been the girls wanting to talk to him. It was not to be taken lightly that Sebastian was indeed one of the most handsome me in school. He sighed, glancing over at Ciel and walking forward with a smile, though it seemed to be more teasing than anything, "If you spent as much time looking out the window as you did studying you could easily be one of the smartest here." he smirked.

Ciel blinks, his gaze snapping over harshly in Sebastian's direction as the girls surrounding his desk squeal at the sight of Sebastian. Ciel then cutely snaps,"Ill have you know, i am the smartest in this class"

Sebastian rouse an eyebrow, "I'm sure you are. Because anybody who has the audosity to snap at their teacher in such a crude way is definitely the smartest in the class. Bravo." he teased.

Ciel's eyebrow twitches as he murmurs,"Shut it, i have my reasons.." (Which his reason is he loves Sebastian, but he thinks if he pushes him away by being rude that it will keep him from getting hurt XD)

<< Ah >>

"May I ask what those reasons are and what they entitle you to do?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

((Yep lol)) Ciel blinks, glancing away, murmuring,"N-Nevermind, it doesn't matter.." He sighs, turning his attention back to the homework on his desk.

message 9: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 03:47PM) (new)

Sebastian blinked faintly, shaking his head slowly before coming up behind him and leaning down, "Well, honesty is the best policy, is it possible that you're jealous of all these crowding women? Because that would be absoloutely adorable" he whispered into his ear seductively before standing up stiffly and walking over to his desk.

Ciel blinks, blushing deeply, quickly looking away to hide it as he swallows harshly.

Sebastian reads through his newspaper, looking closely at the articles, though watching Ciel through his peripheral vision.

Ciel sighs, leaning back in his chair, hanging his head low silently.

Must he be so dramatic? he thought, shaking his head slowly before sighing, chess club was soon.

Ciel sighs, glancing up at the clock though his gaze slowly goes over towards Sebastian.

Sebastian twirled a small piece of paper, folded into the shape of a swan in his hand bordely, How so very boring. he thought.

Ciel blinks as he watches, thinking, He seems bored.. He smirks, calling from the back of his class,"Whats wrong, Sir? You finally bored of your job?" He teases.

Sebastian smiled deviously, "Well I wouldn't say bored, perhaps tired of smart mouthed children" he teased back calmly.

Ciel smirks,"Can you blame us? Highschoolers do seem to speak up in order to teach the teachers something"

"The only thing that you're teaching me is how to be ado-admirably annoying." he said.

Ciel blinks,"Annoyimg? I wouldn't of bothered you if you didn't start it" He replies, crossing his arms.

"Precisely." he said, continuing to read.

He blinks, murmuring something under his breath.

He smirked, tapping his fingers against the desk, the bell ringing, "Though I'd like you to stay after class Phantomhive" he smiled deviously.

Ciel blinks, murmuring,"Sure, pick on the short one.." He watches everyone leave until the class is empty.

<< OMG THE GIRL WHO PLAYS MEY RIN IN THE ENGLISH DUB PLAYS AS TSUBAKI FROM SOUL EATER AND MEI FROM ANOTHER! >>

He smirked, "You seem troubled. Is there something you'd like to talk about?" he asked.

((OMG!!)) Ciel stubbornly crosses his arms,"Its nothing of importance im sure"

"Honestly, it's of importance." he said, "But if you don't want to talk about it I'll make you a bargain. We'll play a game of chess. If I win, you tell me." he said.

Ciel crosses his arms,"Fine, and if i win, you are to serve as my butler" He smirks,"Deal?"

He considered it for a long time, sighing lightly. Childish fool he thought as he shook his head, "Fine." he replied.

He nods,"Good" He takes a chess board and chess pieces out of his backpack and sets it up on his desk,"Black or white?"

"Black" he says calmly, staring at the clock.

He nods, looking up at him daringly,"Then you start" (Did you reply in the art class?)

He nodded and took the first move, clearly underestimating him.

Ciel makes the next move, seeming to be completely calm.

Sebastian furrows his eyebrows slightly in confusion, Perfect poker face. he thought, taking his turn and taking a few pieces.

Right when he does, Ciel uses his knight to take some of Sebastian's pawns. At all times he kept 4 pawns directly in front of the king and queen as if to protect them.

He said nothing, seeming to concentrate more. He covered his king, making his next move.

Ciel moves his castle (i forget the name but i always call it the castle XD) and takes one of Sebastian's knights, keeping a calm face.

Am I.. losing? he thought, feeling panic run through him. He couldn't back out now though... considering he had made a fully blown deal, almost contract with Ciel. He had sworn to keep his word. He swallowed, continuing.

Ciel calmly moves one of the knights, taking out one of Sebastian's pawns that are in front of his king and smirks,"Checkmate"

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 05:58PM) (new)

Sebastian blinked, How? he thought. He personally wasn't one for chess, though as a demon.. he was supposed to be better than humans.

message 42: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 05:59PM) (new)

Ciel leans back in his chair,"You are to serve me until i die, even if i am to push you away. Thats an order, Sebastian. You'll start immediately." He orders, crossing his arms.

He blinks, his eyes wide as the room around them went completely dark, a purple mist rising around them and Sebastian's eyes turned a bright pink. His expression went blank before he stood up, bowing, the mark of the contract showing up on both Sebastian's hand and Ciel's eye, "As you wish, master" he whispered.

Ciel softly grunts at the stinging pain in his eye, softly placing his hand over it but he continues to stare down at Sebastian calmly.

Sebastian sighed, the darkness ceasing. "I'm assuming that you don't understand the terms of a faustian contract. As you now know, I am a demon. But before I follow any other orders I am offering you the chance to relieve yourself of the contract, because if you continue to go through with it you will forever be banished from the gates of paradise." he said, I really just want to get rid of you. he thought.

Ciel murmurs calmly,"I was banished from them years ago, im not letting you get out of this that easily"

Damn you he thought before giving a short nod, "Fine" he said blankly. Then I shall make your life hell with loop holes. he thought.

Ciel nods and sighs,"Schools over now, correct?"

"Correct" he said calmly, staring away.

He nods,"Then go get your stuff, you will be sharing a dorm with me." (Could you make there dorm?)

« previous 1 3