Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Goodreads librarian

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nermeen (new)

Nermeen (nrmoaa) how can i know that my application accepted ?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4414 comments Nermeen wrote: "how can i know that my application accepted ?"

Hi Nermeen. Please see here; https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Nermeen (new)

Nermeen (nrmoaa) i know that but the librarian can do more ..the edits i have found that need to be done a lot .. i found a lot of books without their pages number or their cover the simplest thing as an example .

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13555 comments Nermeen wrote: "how can i know that my application accepted ?"

You can find out by clicking on the link to apply for librarianship. If you can apply again, you were not accepted the first time. If you can't, it means they have not decided yet.

I don't know when you applied, but staff have a gigantic backlog at the moment.

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19903 comments Nermeen wrote: "i know that but the librarian can do more ..the edits i have found that need to be done a lot .. i found a lot of books without their pages number or their cover the simplest thing as an example ."

You can of course already start by posting the requests here in the Librarian Group for a librarian to do.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6162 comments and some books have no covers for a reason (because there is no acceptable source to get one that matches the ISBN :/

And additionally to Arendas posting, it not only gets some of the records fixed but it's kind of learning by watching because you realize pretty fast (because of possible questions of the librarians) which things are relevant and what can be done - or not.