Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > DOCTOR PERRY - Added new book instead of linking

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 11 comments Good afternoon,
I incorrectly created a new book on Goodreads, instead of linking the original book to my author account.
I was hoping that a Goodreads Librarian could please correct my error?

* Author(s) name(s): Kirsten McKenzie
* ASIN: B07C94LF8W
* Publisher: Squabbling Sparrows Press
* Publication date: 26 April 2018
* Format: eBook
* Description:
“The sound of the man’s screams changed pitch and Doctor Perry looked up from his notes. Ah, the cranium was shrinking…”

Under the Hippocratic Oath, a doctor swears to remember that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug.

Doctor Perry reassures his elderly patients he can offer warmth, sympathy, and understanding. Doctor Perry is a liar."

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments moved to your account

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 11 comments Z-squared wrote: "moved to your account"

Thank you so much. Is it possible to delete the version I created? The one without the cover?

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Will there be another ebook edition besides the kindle? I note there is an ISBN on the one you added. I combined the editions, but we can delete that one if it is not being sold elsewhere as an ebook.

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 11 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Will there be another ebook edition besides the kindle? I note there is an ISBN on the one you added. I combined the editions, but we can delete that one if it is not being sold elsewhere as an ebook."

There will be a paperback edition also, but for now just the one ebook edition.

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Extra ebook edition set to merge/be deleted shortly.

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 11 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Extra ebook edition set to merge/be deleted shortly."

Lovely. It all looks perfect now, thank you x