What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance that might be YA involving sports

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathyrn (new)

Kathyrn W. | 2 comments So I read this book a while ago, maybe around 2016 to 2017, and I can't remember the plot or title or author (sorry, unhelpful) but I remember this one scene where the guy and girl protagonists (pretty sure it was romance genre, not sure if YA or not) go to a sports game (possibly soccer or football) wearing opposing team hats/jerseys. At some point in the game the kiss cam goes onto them and they pretend to kiss, opposing team hats and all. I remember that later the commentators talked about why they did it (put the kiss cam on them) "they saw two young people supporting opposing teams sitting next to each other and thought it would help solve the brutal, violent rivalry between teams if they were seen getting along, and it did" Then I remember that the two people went home and their friend was like, "so you guys had an interesting day" or "I don't go one time and you guys solve a rivalry" or something like that. Thats about as much detail as I remember, but I'm pretty sure it was a YA romance novel. The book seemed relatively new and set in the U.S. but I'm not sure how old the protagonists were, maybe 16-24? PLEASE HELP GUYS! It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what book this is and I feel really bad because this is the only part I remember. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I hope someone recognizes this scene.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Kathryn --
You can bump your thread every month or so. This puts your book back at the top of the folder instead of on page 28. More people and newer eyes will see it and perhaps know your book. Good luck!

message 3: by Kathyrn (new)

Kathyrn W. | 2 comments Please help me find this book!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Kathyrn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?