2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Zachary 70+ Books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (inwordstruth) | 1 comments This is my first ever reading challenge, as well as the first time I'm ever really tracking my reading at all. I have always been an avid reader, but my introverted nature has kept it purely to myself. I've always know there were other readers out there but I've never really engaged with anyone about my overall love for reading. My challenge is one book at a time, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to read. As I finish a book I go through my TBR, and pick a new one. So I am always up for recommendations, and even discussions about books I've finished. All the best.

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hi Zackary you have definitely come to the right place if you are looking to make friends with avid readers. Wishing you the best of luck with your 70 books this year. If you are looking for a recommendation I suggest The Chalk Man orThe Girl Before. Good luck and happy reading,

message 3: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (inwordstruth) | 1 comments Blagica wrote: "Hi Zackary you have definitely come to the right place if you are looking to make friends with avid readers. Wishing you the best of luck with your 70 books this year. If you are looking for a reco..."

Thank you so much for the welcome, and words of encouragement. I will take a look at your recommendations for sure, thank you.

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments My pleasure on all counts!

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Welcome Zachary! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & above all happy reading!

message 6: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (inwordstruth) | 1 comments Susy wrote: "Welcome Zachary! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & above all happy reading!"

Thank you for the welcome and the encouragement, greatly appreciated.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!