YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Series) > Hush, Hush

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
I'm on the second book of this series and its alright. I was a little upset that there isn't much action and supernatural.

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I read the first book and gave it the sequel a second chance. Didn't make it beyond a few chapters into it though...I don't get why some people seem to love Patch and Nora rubbed me the wrong way.

message 3: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

I'm trying so hard not to give up on this book haha! Yeah Patch and Nora are okay I guess. I've read MUCH better

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments I tried reading the first and second books because I've heard so many good things about it, but I gave up on the third book and havent continued since

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yeah it's really popular and I read it because people said it was good...those people were wrong

message 6: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments hhaha im probably one of those people, i dont know i found it good but yeah 3rd book was not BAM!BAM!-IN YOUR FACE BOOK..but yeah if you are able Cheryl you should reasd the rest cause it gets really good

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments Ok I will get back to it! :)

message 8: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments ok cool, but i know how you feel, like when i was reading mockingjay, i just couldnt read the rest, it got a bit boring so i havent read it since then...though if you try it then i think i should too..:)

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Mockingjay was nearly awful!! The first two books were so great I don't get what happened):

message 10: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
I read the first book (with Jordyn!) and didn't like it since I found the fantasy aspect lacking, while the romance was cheesy.

message 11: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yes I'm on the second book and trying to make it through it but the romance is even cheesier in this one! Ughhh

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Oh that sounds SUPER annoying!

message 13: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

It. Is. -.- oh and there's a new guy and Nora is most likely going to like him ughhh

message 14: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Wow..just no...no....no...

message 15: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hahaha

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't like this series as much as others though I did fall in love with Patch

message 17: by Rachel (last edited Jul 29, 2014 12:37PM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) This book hurts my eyes. It was so bad (in my opinion). Nora is a sad excuse for a girl and puts the rest of us to shame. She's one of those girls who is nothing without her boyfriend. After Patch breaks up with her, she totally breaks down!! All she can think is "Is Patch going to call? What did I do wrong? Why doesn't he love me?" She is SO darn needy -_-

Patch is a creep, a hottie, but still a creep! The writing was enticing but not much really happened... Correction** nothing ORIGINAL happened

message 18: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "This book hurts my eyes. It was so bad (in my opinion). Nora is a sad excuse for a girl and puts the rest of us to shame. She's one of those girls who is nothing without her boyfriend. After Patch ..."

Pretty much...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It was terribly written