Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Liv and Katniss

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments
Inspiration:
Okay, so I’m a HUGE fan of the Back to the Future series, I can say everything they’re saying when they say it. I even use a lot of it in my own vocabulary. Anyways, Back to the Future is an amazing show and I wanna do a roleplay with it.

Quickie:
I am not someone who wants them to make another Back to the Future of our time. There’s no way to make it better. So no one can say anything about it! Back to the Future is perfection.

Plot:
Guy A is a normal high school student (personality and interests can vary, I’m not picky with this) who has a small obsession over the unknown, and well, time travel. Because of his past, he has always wondered one thing, who his father was. He knew that the only way he was ever going to find out was through time travel. Maybe he could talk to his father and figure out who he was, talk him out of leaving his mother and him. But that was just impossible, time travel didn’t exist, and probably never would.
One day, a girl shows up at school, she has fashions that didn’t really match, well, some of them, mostly her jewelry. They looked all futuristic. Of course, she passed it off as nothing. One day, a strange man stood outside of the school, the girl going to him automatically. They acted weird, something out of the ordinary and disappeared in a certain car. She was gone for a few days after that, and this happened again and again until one time, she was gone for a month. She was taken out of the school. Some people thought she just moved, but Guy A seen her around town one day. And this was the day his life changed forever….
If it wasn’t for the strange man popping in at such a bad time, they could have gotten away with it, but no, that didn’t happen. The boy seen what they had, a time machine. They took him with them to keep him quiet, if they were caught, who knows what would happen to them, and worse, the time machine. Such a powerful instrument.
A romance buds between the two of them, the girl having many secrets and more than willing to share them to someone trustworthy.
What will the past hold for Guy A? How did fate put these two together? And more importantly, how does the man react to the girl having a boyfriend?
Why don’t you accept the roleplay and find out?
Requirments:
1. You must write over 5 lines per post or more. (Preferably more)
2. Good grammar.
3. You are the boy.
4. I am the girl.
5. You don’t have to know how Back to the Future goes as it’s just based off of it and I can explain everything.
6. I want someone who won’t ditch it, and if they don’t want to continue, to just tell me.
7. Will come up with their own ideas for it, so both of us are interested.
8. Will go into PM (Sex, foreplay, ect.)
9. Won’t hold back with this roleplay, anything, and everything is possible in the future.
10. Don’t accept if you know you can’t meet the requirments.
Ready to take a step into the:

((If I don’t respond, feel free to friend me/message me.))

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sure. Wait, what am I sorting out? o.o

First, ask questions, makes things easier. XD

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Under 18. I usually make pretty crazy characters, fun loving, and a bit on the emoish side. Or Punk, either works. And I don't mind. In the middle right now. (I just got back on so I'm getting the hang of everything again.)