Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban question

I love this book.
Jawairia Jawairia Jul 24, 2014 08:41PM
Just sayin any opinions?

This was my favorite book in the series. It was the perfect length and I just liked the plot and the mystery aspects.

Love love love this book. My favorite, 2nd only to the Sorcerer's Stone. I loved the light, happy tone in contrast to Chamber of Secrets. Little did I know how much of a dark turn the entire series was gonna take after book #3. It was so difficult to handle at first.

My third favorite! Followed by Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows.

I didn't read them until after all 7 books were out, so I was able to binge and get the whole story at once. Because of that, it's hard for me to pick a favorite book because they're all part of one story to me. But I did love this one. I loved them all.

Sarah Yup, me too! My favorite was OotP, but they are all sooo good I'd rather not pick! ...more
Aug 04, 2014 04:09PM · flag

deleted member Aug 04, 2014 04:16AM   0 votes
The best book series in the world.

I liked it but didn't love it

deleted member Aug 04, 2014 04:18AM   0 votes
The best one in the series by far.

deleted user you're right ...more
Aug 04, 2014 04:24AM · flag

I've only read the first three however I'm hoping to read the fourth one this summer.
So out of the three, Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite.

I loved this book! To me the 1st and 2nd book were okay but this book was the book that got me really excited to contiue reading