2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Touch of Red (Tracers, #12)
This topic is about Touch of Red
Touch of Red > Question J

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
We learn at the end of the story that Samantha was part of a blackmail plot to shakedown the judge and his cohort who abused her and other young women when they where teens. Should they have known the risks?

Laura | 383 comments Yes they should have.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Yes. I didn't realize how young Samantha was until later in the story. For some reason, I thought she was late twenties or early thirties. I must have missed something early in the story....

Blackmailing a dirty judge and law enforcement guys was a bad idea. Why couldn't they try to find someone who believed them and try the lawful way to get justice? Maybe a shelter for women would have benefactors who could get a good lawyer?

Laura | 383 comments Charlene wrote: "Yes. I didn't realize how young Samantha was until later in the story. For some reason, I thought she was late twenties or early thirties. I must have missed something early in the story....

Black..."<
She did seem mature, at the beginning anyway.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Samantha wasn’t that young but the trauma happened when she was 14-years old.

Samantha should have known that you cannot go after powerful people like this. It was a crazy plan.