2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Touch of Red (Tracers, #12)
This topic is about Touch of Red
Touch of Red > Question I

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Brooke’s ex-boyfriend Matt Jorgensen frightens her when he obviously breaks into her apartment and leaves sort of a message. What did you make of his role in the story?

Laura | 383 comments I thought it was an interesting side story that all of a sudden went no where. Made no sense that a guy that went as far as installing an app tracking her on her phone would all of a sudden stop. I was expecting more of a confrontation. Sean telling him to stop and Matt saying ok never to be heard from again was a wasted opportunity for some added excitement.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Again, I think Laura told it as I also saw it. I was expecting some angst and confrontation.

He was an interruption, but the tracking app made him a stalker and he would not have just gone away with his tail between his legs.

Laura | 383 comments Charlene wrote: "Again, I think Laura told it as I also saw it. I was expecting some angst and confrontation.

He was an interruption, but the tracking app made him a stalker and he would not have just gone away w..."

I agree, I would have liked Sean to know about that app.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Ditto for me! I was really annoyed that this storyline just fizzled. It was a highly aggressive move on Matt’s part to sneak into her home. For him to just quietly give up didn’t feel realistic.