What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance novel. Girls keeps sticking out her tongue and eventually a guy kicks her jaw and cuts off her tongue with her own teeth

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valeri (new)

Valeri Barcier | 2 comments All I remember about this book is a guy is being tormented by his spoiled stepsister(?) who enjoys sticking her tongue out. She is warned that if she doesn’t stop sticking her tongue out it will be removed. And the guy eventually has his chance and kicks upward at her jaw, severing her tongue with her own teeth. Can anyone tell me the title of this book? Something tells me it was a romance novel...

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith | 220 comments ...that sounds pretty hardcore for a romance novel. Which, if any, of those two characters is part of the romantic relationship?

message 3: by Valeri (new)

Valeri Barcier | 2 comments The man

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Valeri, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian | 23 comments There is a scene in Wizards first rule by Terry Goodkind like this, but I don't know if that's what you're looking for

message 6: by Kris (last edited Dec 12, 2020 01:01PM) (new)

Kris | 34381 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind - Sebastian's suggestion:

https://books.google.com/books?id=WzO... There are different cover images.

Princess Violet squeezed her eyes shut, stuck her tongue out far as she could.
It was like a red flag.
The strength of the awakened power exploded through him.
He could feel her jaw shatter like a crystal goblet on a stone floor when his boot came up under it. The impact of the blow lifted the Princess into the air. Her own teeth severed her tongue before they, too shattered.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wizard's First Rule (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Terry Goodkind (other topics)