New Adult Book Club discussion

Getting Schooled (Getting Some, #1)
This topic is about Getting Schooled
NABC Giveaways > Emma Chase Audio Book Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Mar 25, 2018 04:41AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

We have a Fantastic Giveaway with NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Emma Chase. Emma is the author of Love Game T02, Tangled, Royally Screwed, Overruled and many more including her latest release Getting Schooled.

GETTING SCHOOLED is currently only available Exclusively on Audible . It will be released in Print version June 26th! Emma is giving 1 lucky member the chance to WIN a Audio Copy of GETTING SCHOOLED! Please not that winners must have a Audible account! This Amazing Giveaway is Open fr those in the USA only!!

Getting Schooled

SYNOPSIS

Available in audio first, an extraordinary new romance by New York Times best-selling author Emma Chase!

Head of the class...

Garrett Daniels has this whole life thing figured out.

The cocky, charismatic former high school star quarterback is an idolized football coach and "cool" teacher in the hometown where he's not just a golden boy — he's platinum. He has good friends, a great house on the lake, and the best damn sidekick a man could ask for: Snoopy, the albino beagle.

Then...Callie Carpenter comes home.

And knocks him right on his tight end zone.

Back to school...

Callie has a pretty sweet life herself...on the other side of the country. But circumstances — that she'd prefer to never speak of again — have brought her back home, helping out her parents and substitute teaching at her old high school.

Now she's facing bickering, raging hormones, constant gossip, awkward weirdness, and drama galore...and that's just the teachers.

Just like old times...

When Garrett offers to show his former high school sweetheart the secrets of his winning teacher ways, Callie jumps at the chance - and then has to stop herself from jumping him.

Good friends are all they can ever be.

Or...these teachers just might end up getting schooled — by love.

Other Books By Emma Chase include but are not limited too!

Tangled

Royally Screwed

Overruled

Twisted

Royally Matched

TO ENTER THIS AMAZING GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN FOR THE US ONLY. THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME SATURDAY 31ST MARCH 2018! THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL AND ANNOUNCED ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD ON SUNDAY 1ST APRIL! THE WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO REPLY DIRECTLY TO THEIR EMAIL AND CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM!

message 2: by Robyn (new) - added it

Robyn (robynd99) | 44 comments Signed up! Sounds like a great book!

message 3: by Ruth (new) - added it

Ruth | 49 comments Yes, Please!!! I want it so bad! :)

message 4: by kgagnon (new) - added it

kgagnon (skkgagnon) | 20 comments Yes please! I love second chance romance and this sounds great! Thanks! =D

message 5: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina (littlesabby) | 2 comments I love Emma chase!

message 6: by book bruin (new)

book bruin (bookbruin) This sounds so good!!! Love Emma’s books!

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina Davis (tinamarieandbooks) This sounds really good!

message 8: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 9: by Jaime (new) - added it

Jaime | 4 comments I freaking love all things Emma Chase and would love to listen to Getting Schooled!

message 10: by Bookish Addict (new)

Bookish Addict (bookishaddict) <3 Yaaassss!!

message 11: by JMV (new) - rated it 5 stars

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments What a great giveaway!

message 12: by Janette (new) - added it

Janette Lowey | 6 comments This is awesome. Thanks for the chance!

message 13: by Sonora (new)

Sonora Webster | 1 comments How fantastic! I have this on my audible wish list. ❤️

message 14: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin If I don’t win I’m so using a credit! Sounds super good and Emma Chase has not disappointed me yet!

TheLazyCatLady Awesome giveaway. Thanks for the chance.

message 16: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney Cannavina | 57 comments Ty for the chance!

message 17: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNER IS

WHITNEY CANNAVINA .

Congratulations Whitney. You now have 48 hours to reply directly to your email I have sent you or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!