2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Corinna's 52 Books Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Corinna (last edited Mar 25, 2018 04:00AM) (new)

Corinna Hello everyone! I'll join all of you with my challenge of 52 books this year. So far I have read 7 Books. I 'll try to tackle my TBR-pile, which has currently 103 books on it.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with the remaining of your goal Corinna & happy reading!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 4: by Corinna (new)

Corinna Thank you both for your messages. So far I really liked Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs.

Currently I am stuck in a kind of reading slump. Hopefully I can get out of it with my current book Girl with a Pearl Earring

Happy reading everyone!

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Corinna wrote: "Currently I am stuck in a kind of reading slump. Hopefully I can get out of it with my current book Girl with a Pearl Earring"

Crossing my fingers for you Corinna!

message 6: by Corinna (last edited Apr 14, 2018 04:33PM) (new)

message 7: by Corinna (new)

Corinna So it's almost the last day of April and I am sure I won't finish another book this month. So here are the books I've read during the month:

12.)A Share in Death by Deborah Crombie
13.)Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
14.)Finding It by Cora Carmack
15.)The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
16.)All Shall Be Well by Deborah Crombie

Currently I am on track with my reading challenge. Finally I am out of my reading slump!! Yes!!!!

Happy Reading everyone!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!

message 9: by Corinna (last edited Jun 01, 2018 01:53PM) (new)

Corinna So the May is officially over and this is what I read:

17.) Lover Unbound - Part 2 by J.R. Ward
18.) Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
19.) Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts

A lot of Work related problems prevented me from reading a lot. But i am very happy with my progress and in nearly 6 weeks I have my summer vacation, so I will be able to read a lot more.
So let's see what the June will bring!

Happy reading everyone!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping July is full of page turning and falling in love with a new book!

message 11: by Corinna (new)

Corinna So over the last 4 Month i was able to finish only 2 books:

Death at La Fenice and
Dance of the Gods

I have started a few books but couldn't finish one. Let's see what the rest of the year brings!!

Happy reading everyone!

message 12: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Corinna wrote: "So over the last 4 Month i was able to finish only 2 books:

Death at La Fenice and
Dance of the Gods

I have started a few books but couldn't finish one. Let's see what t..."

Hope the last three months of the year will be better for your Corinna!
Did you like the books that you did read? Cause that the most important part of course.

Happy reading to you too!