GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Fighting for Arielle
This topic is about Fighting for Arielle
Debut author > Review Request for Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karina Sharp | 1 comments This book is sue to be released on August 8th, and I'm just looking to give it away to as many people as possible until it goes live to start some WOM. It reads easily at 78,000 words :)

If interested, PM me or email at karinasharpauthor@gmail.com.

Book synopsis- Arielle Abbott has the world at her fingertips, but loses her way, finding herself in a marriage to a controlling man. As a young Navy wife, she thought adventure was right around the corner, but instead she only found unhappiness and restriction. After a chance encounter with a handsome stranger Mick, Arielle starts to envision a way out. She begins to fall for him and soon discovers that Mick is actually Lieutenant Commander McCrary Ashby, a Navy JAG officer. He's one of the people best in a position to help her. This soon complicates things as she realizes that not only is she smitten with him, but their relationship is taboo. However, she’s never felt so alive. With just a pet tortoise and her new friend Macy to keep her sane, Arielle embarks on a journey to find strength from within to accept love and draw her own path within life’s boundaries.

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 58 comments I've sent you an email.
:-) Elaine

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Douglas (valeriedouglas) | 1 comments If you're looking for contemporary romance with a smart sexy heroine and a gorgeous Irish internet king, you might like Irish Fling Irish Fling (Millersburg, #1) by Valerie Douglas .
or any of the others in the Millersburg Quartet.
Irish Fling features Ali Dearborn. At a crossroads in her life and career, Ali had always been the smart one. With near perfect recall, she accomplished a lot in a very short time. A meteoric rise led to an equally meteoric fall. With her life and career in shambles, she goes in search of her mother's roots in Ireland. Lost, she offers handsome Aidan O'Connell a lift from his broken-down car and gains an impromptu tour guide. But is Aidan only looking for a brief Irish Fling?
Irish Fling is available via Amazon, Kobo and Nook.
If you're interested, you can PM me.