1x1 > Wise & Jenn ♥

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Heyo :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welp, I found eht! ^-^

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Woot :D Yay!
Merpity merp merp merp. You don't mind if my dude's template is really short, right? I mean, it has basic info, but it's not really detailed :P At all.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course not! I was just about to ask you the same thing! :P

message 5: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Okay :D
I'm gonna post him when I get on the computer :P
Yeaaaaaah.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

[ I'm sure he'll be perfect! :') ]

|ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪsᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴇᴀʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴇʟ.|

| ɪsᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴍᴀᴍʀɪᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ | 17
ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

message 7: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments

ʜʀʏʀʏsʀs

ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏʀsᴍᴀsᴄᴜʟɪɴᴇsɪɴɢʟᴇsᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɢʜɪɢʜʜs.

(view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He's gorgeous?!
And waha, the inspiration struck when I was watching Mamrie Hart. XD

message 9: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Taaaaanks >w< She's beautiful. I really want her hair :P
Mamrie Hart <3333 I love her and Hannah and Grace >w<

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 07:21PM) (new)

YW, HUNNAY. ;;)) And haha, she is, isn't she? :) My parents would kick me out of the house if I dyed my hair pink. XD

WAH, I LOVE THE GOLDEN TRIO. THEY'RE ALL PERFECT, BUT MAMRIE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HART. ;)) punnnnn yeeeaaaahhh

message 11: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Aha, I dunno about mine XD My little sister died her hair purple. And got a lip piercing, so I mean... I could probably do that too. But I won't because I already gave them hell for that so I'm gonna avoid being hypocritical XD

AREN'T THEY?! I love them :D I really like the video they did with the fart sounds or whatever XD I was dying, ahaha.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG, HAHA. XD Well, I think you're already beautiful, so ya don't need any of that. :')

OMFG, I LITERALLY JUST REWATCHED THAT YESTERDAY. I DIED SO MUCH. LIKE, GOSH. XD

message 13: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments N'awwww <3 Wise, you're amazing, you know that? And you're super beautiful too >w<

LOL XD it was so freaking funny. I was about to die laughing.

By the way, for this RP, do you have any ideas for how we could start this off? :P
I was thinking maybe a party or something, but I'm not sure. I could see them meeting there after Zach gets roped into going or something. And, I don't know, maybe something goes wrong and he could like save her or something aldkf i don't know.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You know how to make me blush a lot. >W< Thank you and may I say that the same goes for you. :')

LOL, they're perfect. :)))

I agree. Somewhere at a party might sound good, but maybe Zach could just be wandering around until maybe he could see Izzy just smoking by herself in the backyard of a house and they could just start talking? :P Sorry, I'm mucho sucky today.

message 15: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Aha, thanks >w<

They totally are. I love all of Grace's videos and I loved this one video where Tyler and Hannah did the what's in your mouth challenge. XD I was so dying.

Yeah, I like that idea :) Preference on who goes first?
It's okay. I feel you. I'm pretty down in the dumps today. Ugh.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome. ;)

OMG, THAT LITERALLY WAS ONE OF THE BEST. XD

Not really, although at the moment, I'm kinda busy?? D:
Aw, feel better, Jenn. My PM's always open if ya need to spill. :))

message 17: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments I KNOW RIGHT?! XD

Okie dokie ^_^ I'm going to try and write a post tomorrow then.
I've been busy the past few days. I would write one tonight, but I'm going to the movies with my little brother :P
Thanks ^w^ I feel better now though. But if I ever feel down, you're definitely one of the people I would feel safe going to. ;)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

THEY'RE ALL PERFECT, I SWEAR. XD

That's fine! ^_^ I'm really busy, too, today, so I got chu. ;)) And enjoy the movie with your little brother! He seems adorable. :')
ILY, BBY. <333 :)

message 19: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments

There was something about being practically the only sober person in a party that really made you contemplate why you were there in the first place. Zachary himself didn't have a very good reason for why he'd wound up here. "I'm just here with a friend," he'd told a few passerbys, offering a smile and an awkward nod of the head. That was pretty much the whole truth of him being here in a lonely corner while everyone else -- including said friend -- drank their weight in alcohol and... whatever it was he had in his cup.

"Have a drink," his friend Nick had told him the first time he'd been roped into this kind of thing. "It'll be fun." That had been in sophomore year of high school, and now at the hardly legal age of eighteen, Zach had learned how to keep up his seemingly "lax" disposition. Just play along with the crowd, he'd realized. No one was saying he actually had to drink the stuff. He just had to act like he was. Simple enough.

Now, with the level of intoxication in this joint, even pretending wasn't needed. He was fairly certain anything he did would have been acceptable. After all, Nick had just walked up to two different girls and made out with them one after the other and no one had seemed to give a damn. Not even one of those girl's boyfriend, which was a miracle in Zach's eyes. (The other girl's boyfriend hadn't been as accepting, but Nick was quick, thankfully. Zach was just lucky his friend hadn't decided to pin it on him like the last time. It had taken a solid week for the swelling around his eye to go away.) But right now, Zach was pretty sure he could have gone with a nice chasing around the block.

Most people wouldn't expect for someone like him to feel out of it in a place like this: he was smart, he was funny, he was outgoing, and he even had the popularity to boot. Add to the fact that his best friend was a party animal and you should have the recipe for the perfect social outing. And yet, there was absolutely nothing perfect about it. Not for Zach, at least.

Parties just weren't his scene -- he'd known that for a long while -- but it seemed like the anxiety within him grew with every one. He could practically feel the air he breathed in constricting in his chest, and the level of chlostrophobia was practically suffocating. There were a few rooms he caught sight of out of the corner of his eye, but he didn't dare to try any of those doors. For one, that would require pushing his way to the other side of this awkward mingling and... yeah, no. Second, he had a pretty good idea of what was behind all those doors. He'd rather not be blinded by that kind of thing, thanks.

So here the dark haired teen was, still remaining in the small context of his corner, looking around with the explicit expression of someone get me the hell out of here, please. No one was catching on; no one was even looking at him. For one moment, the popular kid had just sank into the background, and while that was spectacular and all, it wasn't so great when he was dying of claustrophobia.
So he got himself out of there.
It took some extreme wiggling and writhing, but eventually, Zach reached the see-through sliding glass door at the back of the kitchen and slid it open, stepping out as quickly as he could. Cool air hit his skin, and he breathed it in with relief. He never imagined he'd be so grateful to be out in the fresh air. Strangely, a soft smile lit up his features when that thought entered his mind. He was really turning into a cynic, wasn't he? First not wanting to drink and then loving the outdoors. Lame, right?

(view spoiler)