What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > 90's fantasy book series about orphaned kids surviving in a world taken over by demons and mutants

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sai (new)

Sai | 2 comments Looking for a book which i read back in the 90's. it's about a group of kids surviving in the world which has been attacked by mutants/demons or taken over by sickness. they scavenge for their food and engage in trade with other groups of kids. there is a stadium which is well defended but they aren't allowed inside for fear that they are infected.

the leader of the group befriends a girl from within the stadium which allowed him to get inside. the stadium was later attacked by a horde of demons or something to that effect.

back at their base, his group gets attacked by a huge mutated centipede but they were able to fend it of with the help of their dog.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Sai, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for Fantasy.

Children's, YA, or adult?
Remember the cover?
Author female or male?

message 3: by Sai (new)

Sai | 2 comments Unfortunately, i don't recall the cover or the author. It was just a book lying around our house and i got lost in the fantasy.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19018 comments The Burning Land?

Not sure if there are demons or mutants, but the world has been taken over by sickness.