Heat (Semi-Advance RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmani (new)

Yasmani | 269 comments Mod
Shop till you drop

message 2: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) goes out and looks at some clothes

message 3: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jul 27, 2014 05:59PM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie walks around and looks at the stores

message 4: by Yasmani (new)

(Remeber this is a semi advance roleplay. All reply in character must be 2 lines or more. For example....)

April had just moved to Miami from Nashville and had to use the little money she had made doing gigs in Nashville buying some Miami clothes because the heat was totally killing her with all her clothes. She walked into a Forever 21 to see what they had that wasn't to expensive.

message 5: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie sees some crop tops and some denim shorts she likes so she walks in the store and bumps by accident into April.

message 6: by Yasmani (new)

(Sorry I'm online shopping for back to school)

"Hey watch it" April pushes the girl off of her and dust's her shirt off as if the girl was dirty. "Do you not look where your walking?" she asks.

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) "sorry I was texting" Sophie says and she catches her balance."um we started off kind of wrong im Sophie" she says as she offer her hand

message 8: by Yasmani (new)

April look down at the girls hand and then at the girl, not sure if she should even touch her. She gives the girl a half smile "April" she says and shakes Sophie's hand.

message 9: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie warms with a relief and says" I was just looking around um would you like to have coffee with me it will be a sorry for bumping into you coffee" she says as she pays for her clothes.

message 10: by Yasmani (new)

April nods "Sure why not" she smiled southern charm smile that went along with her accent "a free coffee is never bad".

message 11: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jul 28, 2014 09:42AM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says "alright are you fine with walking or do you want to drive there".

message 12: by Yasmani (last edited Jul 28, 2014 09:45AM) (new)

Seeming to how April had no car and she was not going to get into some strangers car she said "Walking" that way she could just hit the girl and run away if she tried to kill her or something. She had to be careful

message 13: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) Sophie says "okay" grabs her bags and hands them to her driver and starts walking and asks April" what's kind of coffee does she like".

message 14: by Yasmani (new)

She normally liked hot beverages but with this Miami heat you would be crazy to take hot coffee. "I'll just take a caramel frap with extra coffee"

message 15: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) okay lets move to the café for the coffee