Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > ARC for Contemp. Fantasy - Gods, aliens, and a girl with a metal arm - Interested?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Girl (daniellekgirl) | 6 comments Metal Angels: Part One

Hi guys,

Looking for advance readers for my contemporary fantasy - Metal Angels which will be released on Friday April 13, 2018! EBOOK available only.

There is a language warning on this one - my main character has a potty mouth and she's not afraid to use it.

Here's the Amazon blurb - if it grabs you, let me know and I'll send a copy your way. And if you feel inspired to review it, that would be awesome.

Bad blood. Sibling rivalry. Advanced technology. Ancient mythologies.
The world's going to need some saving.

The Facility is a bio-engineering and robotics complex with its own postcode. It's been called Area 51 on steroids. But unlike its government counterpart, the rumours about this place are true.

Blake Beckworth is resident head designer at the Facility. Keeping in touch with her younger sister Kira hasn't been high on the agenda, not since the accident. So when Kira gets a late night summons from her braniac sibling, she dumps her over-priced champagne, throws on a bra, and answers the call.

But it won't be long before she regrets ever abandoning the Veuve Clicquot.

An ancient grudge match is headed our way, and about to make life really damn uncomfortable for mere mortals. Kira and Blake could be our first line of defence against the end of days. But they'll need to clean up their own bad blood first.

Sisters better be doing it for themselves, and real soon.

Part One of a Four-part SERIAL. **Please note, these are not stand-alone books.**

So drop me a line if you'd like to be one of the first the first installation in the Four-Part Serial.
D K Girl

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments Sounds like a good read to me, I'm used to reading many English authors who have more expanded vocabularies too. Plus with a medical and anthropology background these are great curiosity benefits in my reading choices too.

I have email

rmclaughlin715@yahoo.com

I have read both epub and Kindle if supplied with a downlink address for Kindle.

Ruth McLaughlin

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Girl (daniellekgirl) | 6 comments Ruth wrote: "Sounds like a good read to me, I'm used to reading many English authors who have more expanded vocabularies too. Plus with a medical and anthropology background these are great curiosity benefits i..."

Hi Ruth! Awesome. I will send the epub to your email address. And for transparency, there is sexual content in this one :) (The book, not my email!)

Cheers
Danielle

message 4: by Erikka (new)

Erikka (kadoeca) | 6 comments Well your blurb already has me liking it!

erikka.korpi@gmail.com

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Girl (daniellekgirl) | 6 comments Erikka wrote: "Well your blurb already has me liking it!

erikka.korpi@gmail.com"

Thanks so much Erikka! Blurbs are tough, so I'm glad I'm on the right track! What format would you like it in? epub, pdf or mobi?

Cheers
Danielle

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanies291) | 20 comments Hey Danielle, I'd be happy to read your book and review! My email is stephanies291@yahoo.com and I use a Kindle so I'm guessing it .mobi format right

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Girl (daniellekgirl) | 6 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey Danielle, I'd be happy to read your book and review! My email is stephanies291@yahoo.com and I use a Kindle so I'm guessing it .mobi format right"

Hi Stephanie,

Awesome, thanks so much! Will send you a .mobi file right now. Just give me a shout out if any issues.

Enjoy!
Cheers
Danielle

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Girl (daniellekgirl) | 6 comments Erikka wrote: "Well your blurb already has me liking it!

erikka.korpi@gmail.com"

Hi Erikka,

I've sent through an epub and a .mobi file. Enjoy!

Cheers
Danielle

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanies291) | 20 comments I've received it thanks!
Danielle wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hey Danielle, I'd be happy to read your book and review! My email is stephanies291@yahoo.com and I use a Kindle so I'm guessing it .mobi format right"

Hi Stephanie,

Awesome, tha..."

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments hi, you sent me a copy of your book about girl with metal arm but I accidently erased it before writing the review. Can you resend it to me at rmclaughlin715@yahoo.com. I use a Kindle but can also read PDF and epub. Thank you, I liked the part read and want to finish it.

Ruth McLaughlin
rmclaughlin715@yahoo,com

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Metal Angels: Part One (other topics)