What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Time for Dreams
This topic is about A Time for Dreams
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Scottish time travel romance book. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 2 comments I am looking for a book that I can't remember the title or author name of. It takes place in Scotland in or about 1587 and I believe the woman travels back when she is on vacation in Scotland when she is visiting a castle. The man she falls in love with was, at one point, in jail with Mary Stuart's husband and makes a promise to help Mary. They eventually come up with a plot to get Mary out of the Tower before her execution with the woman who traveled back in time impersonating one of her ladies; she becomes somewhat friends with the Queen. The plan ultimately fails with the man she falls for half-brother, the only character name I remember, Camden getting shot and eventually dying from his wounds. She is pregnant and they eventually go back to the man's castle where she either adopts or takes care of Camden's son.

Any help in figuring out what the name of this book is would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. :)

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana North | 11 comments I think that would be "A Time for Dreams" by Jen Holling.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments A Time for Dreams for Diana's suggestion

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 2 comments That would be the one. Thank you ladies so much for your help. :)