Horror Aficionados discussion

Movies & Television > The Crossing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randy (last edited Mar 24, 2018 09:31PM) (new)

Randy Harmelink | 1600 comments This is a new ABC show that will premiere on April 2nd:

Jude Ellis is the sheriff of Port Canaan, a small fishing town on the Oregon coast. 47 refugees from a war-torn country wash up on his beach seeking asylum. But the country they’re from is America … and the war they’re fleeing is 180 years in the future. As the Feds set out to uncover the truth behind the mysterious migration, Jude will launch an investigation of his own...

The pilot episode was released early on Hulu and the ABC website. I watched it on Hulu a few days ago and thought it was pretty good. I'm looking forward to more episodes. But it did have a vibe similar to The 4400 and The Returned.

Warning -- the trailer does give away a few things from the pilot episode that I would preferred not to have known ahead of time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq4w6...

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6816 comments I had been debating about trying it out. If the pilot is available On Demand, I'd probably watch it.

message 3: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10682 comments Mod
Thanks Randy for bringing this to my attention.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6816 comments I watched the first episode last night and I enjoyed it more then I expected. The only drawback I saw was Natalie Martinez who plays (view spoiler). I just have never been a fan of hers but I can probably look past that and give the second episode a shot.