Divergent roleplay discussion

Dauntless homes > Emery Davidson

Comments Showing 1-50 of 429 (429 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
2 bedrooms. 1 1/2 bathrooms.

Please don't RP here unless you are the character's creator or you have permission from the creator or a MOD. If you need to talk to Emery, please knock on the door.

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Emery walked down the hallway to her apartment. She sticks the key in and in locks her apartment. Emery opens the door and flips on the lights, her apartment was surprisingly clean, which doesn't happen very often. She glances towards Bella, "Make yourself at home." Emery sets her stuff by the front door and walks into the kitchen. "Are you hungry or thirsty?"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella walks in. "No, not really, at least, not yet." Bella grins. "You have a nice place."

message 4: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella sits down on the couch. "Thanks. I am one of the only dauntless who lives alone, most people live with someone else."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments ((LOL u said Bella, it's Emery!))

"I live alone, too." Bella replies.

message 6: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Whoops sorry. Meant emery.))

"Really? I didn't know that. Do you like it?" Emery asks.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Yes! It's very pleasant." Bella sat down on the couch too.

message 8: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"So I can't believe you're divergent too! I didn't want to seem too excited in the parlor or the security people might think it suspicious and listen in." Emery commented. "But there aren't any cameras in my apartment. Sooo..." Emery shrieks.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Yeahhh.....I kinda got on Chris's bad side I think yesterday."

message 10: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I haven't ever met her, just heard about her." Emery said. "Why is she not very nice or something?"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Oh...I don't know..."Bella trailed off. "I guess we just don't get along or something."

message 12: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Oh." Emery said. "Your tattoo still sting or has it worn off now?"

message 14: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"That's good." Bella said. "Was the parlor busy this morning during your shift?"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Nope. Really, I haven't done any tattoos yet on someone who wants one. I've practiced, but.....nope." Bella said. "I just got the job, though, so I have high hopes."

message 16: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"You'll do fine." Emery said confidently.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Thanks." Bella said. She shifted on the couch. "So, hows work for you?"

message 18: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Always busy. There's always someone in there during my shift." Emery said. "Last week we had a little bit of an emergency but otherwise I just do 2 or 3 tattoos per shift, depending on how big or small they are and how long my shift is."

message 20: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I'm definitely not bored during my shift." Emery said. "Sometimes a group will all come at one time, that gets a little hectic and I often work overtime when that happens."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella laughed. "When that happens, call me!"

message 22: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I will. And vice versa. I'm always happy to work." Emery stated smiling.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Sure!" Bella agreed. "So, what do you want to do?"

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"You're the guest, it's up to you." Emery said.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "I don't know!" Bella laughed. "It's been a while since I played......how about a game of DARE?"

message 26: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Ok I'm up for that. Alcohol or no alcohol?" Some dauntless didn't drink alcohol so she thought that she would ask.

message 28: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"You can." Emery said politely.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Umm....I dare you to go to Erudite and do something that will disrupt them a lot!" Bella almost yelled

message 30: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Fine lets go." Emery said opening the door and heading for the train tracks.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella followed Emery and smiled.

((Hey, I think other people are on the train right now. Can we just ask for us to get on and go to Erudite?))

message 33: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Sorry phone died, just go to erudite library))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella walked in after Emery. "Okay.....hand me the serum."she said, a little nervous.

message 37: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((:)))

Emery handed Bella the syringe and serum. "Here ya go. Here goes nothing." Emery smiled.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella smiled nervously, took a deep breath, and injected herself. At first nothing happened. Then she swayed a bit. She lurched forward and clutched at the counter in front of her.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella shuddered and then leaned back again, relaxed. "Hi!" She just had the urge to say it! Bella smiled big. "How are you? I'm good." Bella suddenly stopped smiling for a second and shook, then beamed.

((Ugh, Now I'm hating this! BEAMED. FOR A DAUNTLESS. YUCK.))

message 40: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I'm good, now." Emery said as a smile creeped across her face and she began hysterically laughing. "This was a good use of a dare, a really good use."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments ((XD but yuck!))

Bella frowned. "What?" She didn't remember any dare.

message 42: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Emery smiled. "Oh, nothing, nothing at all." Emery said before she just burst farther into laughter.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Oh." Bella smiled again. "What do you want to do?" she asked gaily.

message 44: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Sit here and watch you act like this ." Emery said somehow managing to laugh even harder. "I should be videotaping this."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "What do you mean, act like this?"

message 46: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Nothing, nothing at all." Emery said. She pulled out a piece of paper to document. "How are you feeling right now?"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments ((XXXXDDDD EEEEWWWW A DAUNTLESS!!!))

message 49: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Could you be a little more specific?" Emery chuckled.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "How?" Bella asked, still smiling. She couldn't understand why she'd been so nervous before!

((How am I doing on the Peace Serum thing?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9