Challenge Corner discussion

Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
This topic is about Pestilence
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Pestilence by Laura Thalassa -> Restarting September 2nd, 2019

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 51540 comments Mod
They came to earth—Pestilence, War, Famine, Death—four horsemen riding their screaming steeds, racing to the corners of the world. Four horsemen with the power to destroy all of humanity. They came to earth, and they came to end us all.

When Pestilence comes for Sara Burn’s town, one thing is certain: everyone she knows and loves is marked for death. Unless, of course, the angelic-looking horseman is stopped, which is exactly what Sara has in mind when she shoots the unholy beast off his steed.

Too bad no one told her Pestilence can’t be killed.

Now the horseman, very much alive and very pissed off, has taken her prisoner, and he’s eager to make her suffer. Only, the longer she’s with him, the more uncertain she is about his true feelings towards her … and hers towards him.

And now, well, Sara might still be able to save the world, but in order to do so, she'll have to sacrifice her heart in the process.

message 2: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia | 14794 comments Mod
Ahhhh! Alaina! Are you reading this one?!

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia wrote: "Ahhhh! Alaina! Are you reading this one?!"

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssss

message 4: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia | 14794 comments Mod
Girl! I got an arc of this. Read it last week! I’m totally going to pop in here to see what you thought. I effin’ loveeeeeeee Laura! And this book was sooo damn good.

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia wrote: "Girl! I got an arc of this. Read it last week! I’m totally going to pop in here to see what you thought. I effin’ loveeeeeeee Laura! And this book was sooo damn good."

lol okay :D

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Prologue: (view spoiler)
Chapter 15: (view spoiler)
Chapter 30: (view spoiler)
Chapter 45: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Prologue: I know, right! I can't wait.
Ch 15 - No, I am right there with you, Alaina! (view spoiler)
Ch 30 - (view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer wrote: "Prologue: I know, right! I can't wait.
Ch 15 - No, I am right there with you, Alaina! [spoilers removed]
Ch 30 - [spoilers removed]"

OMG YAASS! Your thoughts mirror my thoughts!

message 9: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch 45 - I agree - Ah Hell no! (view spoiler)

Finished - I agree with you again! (view spoiler) I guess we will have to see.

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

RESTARTING SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2019

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) Chapter 11 (view spoiler)

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) Chapter 16 (view spoiler)

message 13: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Are you guys going to read War too?

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) Jennifer wrote: "Are you guys going to read War too?"

I think that's the plan.

message 15: by ❀ Crystal ✿ - (last edited Sep 05, 2019 03:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3129 comments Yeah I want to read the second one anytime after this week. Still haven’t started this one yet but it’s next on my list. Jennifer I believe the thread in the ya group is already for both books so just jump in!

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Yeah I want to read the second one anytime after this week. Still haven’t started this one yet but it’s next on my list. Jennifer we can do a BR here and the ya group if you want!"

I do plan on reading the second book. Hopefully, I finish this one this week. I have a feeling I might.

message 17: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sweet!!

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3129 comments Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1) by Laura Thalassa
8% (view spoiler)
24% (view spoiler)

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) 47% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3129 comments 54% (view spoiler)
63% (view spoiler)
73% (view spoiler)

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) Finished(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3129 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3129 comments Jamie (The Kansan Reader) wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Jamie (The Kansan Reader) wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

It so would. (view spoiler)