YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Winter Wolf (New Dawn, #1)
This topic is about Winter Wolf
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > New Dawn Series - starting with Winter Wolf, by Rachel M. Raithby - beginning April 22nd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer | 3551 comments Description: Katalina Winter was prepared for life to change when she turned eighteen—but she never expected to actually change.

Learning that her birth parents were purebred wolf shifters is shocking enough. Now she’s expected to take her place in their unfamiliar world. Caught between two warring packs, Katalina must learn fast. One pack, led by the father she has only just met, wants to control her—and the other one wants her dead.

However, there is one bright spot to shifting, and his name is Bass Evernight. Tall, dark, and oh-so-handsome, Bass is the wolf that Katalina craves. He’s also strictly forbidden: a member of Dark Shadow, Bass is the son of her father’s mortal enemy. Yet deep down inside, Katalina’s new primal instincts howl that Bass is her mate. Can their love bring an end to the brutal war that has raged for so long, or will it spark the fighting around them into an all-consuming fire?

Alaina (ameserole) Winter Wolf (New Dawn, #1) by Rachel M. Raithby
Chapter 6: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Chapter 12: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Chapter 18: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Chapter 24: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Finished: (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments Winter Wolf (New Dawn, #1) by Rachel M. Raithby

Ch 6 - This is a crazy start! (view spoiler)

Ch 12 - (view spoiler)

Ch 18 - (view spoiler)

Ch 24 - (view spoiler)

Finished - (view spoiler)

I agree, a bit predictable but still an enjoyable read.

Jennifer | 3551 comments Wolf Dancer (New Dawn, #2) by Rachel M. Raithby

Ch 12 - (view spoiler)

Ch 21 - (view spoiler)

Ch 33 - (view spoiler)

Ch 43 - (view spoiler)

Finished - (view spoiler)

This series is just "meh" to me. I think I am going to stop here even though Cage's story is next. Part of me wants to know what happens to him on his own, but there are so many other books I want to read. Ya know?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.