YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
This topic is about Dragon Marked
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Supernatural Prison Series - starting with Dragon Marked, by Jaymin Eve - beginning April 2nd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer | 3551 comments Description: There are supernatural prisons hidden across the globe. Contained within these fortresses are some of the deadliest criminals from the five supernatural races: vampire, shifter, fey, magic users and demi-fey.

Jessa Lebron, twenty-two, has spent her entire life in Stratford, Connecticut, one of the gateway towns adjoining these prisons which protect the fortified borders. She’s a wolf shifter, and her father leads the town council. She learns that much of her life has been hidden from her, secrets which threaten to tear apart the very fabric of her world. Especially the biggest secret of them all.

She is dragon marked.

Jessa only knows what she’s been told about the dragon marked, that they are dangerous and must be eliminated to prevent the rise of the dragon king, the powerful warmonger who had his head removed a thousand years ago. So now Jessa's on the biggest hit list of all. Dragon mark hunters are lethal and her only hope to evade detection is to keep the energy contained.

As more secrets unfold she finds herself locked up in Vanguard, the notorious American supernatural prison. Thankfully she’s not alone. Braxton, the dragon-shifter has her back. Together they must survive long enough to free themselves and the other dragon marked.

Because it’s time for the dragon marked to rise.

Sharon Mariampillai | 9869 comments I am in for this series.

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Me too!

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chap 2
(view spoiler)

message 5: by Ashley (last edited Apr 02, 2018 11:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chapter 6
(view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Woohoo! Join us!

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve
This is starting to get really good now!
Chap 13
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments end
I need to start the second book soon!
(view spoiler)

message 9: by Cinthia (last edited Apr 03, 2018 02:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cinthia | 6010 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve 13.0% (view spoiler)

Cinthia | 6010 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve 51.0% (view spoiler)

Cinthia | 6010 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve 86.0% (view spoiler)

Cinthia | 6010 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve Finished... (view spoiler)

Cinthia | 6010 comments Ashley wrote: "Chap 2
[spoilers removed]"

yep he is my favorite too... cuz he is a (view spoiler)

Cinthia | 6010 comments Ashley wrote: "Chapter 6

This is getting interesting with the dragon marks. I'm really hoping Jessa and Braxton are true mates, I just love him so much. I don't want the boys to start hunting her! "

I was afraid for that too... but Jessa's father is very smart and made sure they became friends thick as blood.

Cinthia | 6010 comments Ashley wrote: "Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve
This is starting to get really good now!
Chap 13
[spoilers removed]"

I'm glad she had him too... if she had to go in who better than someone that is going to keep an eye on her?

Cinthia | 6010 comments Ashley wrote: "end
I need to start the second book soon!
[spoilers removed]"

I still don't know how I feel about that one and the king sounded mean before so...

Jennifer | 3551 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve

Ch 5 - (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) adfjsalfjsal I'm not behind! Just trying to catch up on reviews xD I will be reading this series starting tonight or tomorrow!! I hope you're liking it so far!

Jennifer | 3551 comments Alaina, Alaina! I am not worried! Take your time. There are a few other books that I haven't started yet either. Chill.

Alaina (ameserole) Jennifer wrote: "Alaina, Alaina! I am not worried! Take your time. There are a few other books that I haven't started yet either. Chill."

LOL I know xD I'm just so excited to dive back into this series!!

message 21: by Jennifer (last edited Apr 06, 2018 09:07AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3551 comments Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve

Ch 9 - (view spoiler)

Ch 13 - (view spoiler)

Ch 15 - (view spoiler)

Finished - (view spoiler) The next book should be interesting!

Alaina (ameserole) Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1) by Jaymin Eve
Chapter 4: (view spoiler)
Chapter 8: (view spoiler)
Chapter 12: (view spoiler)
Chapter 16: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Dragon Mystics (Supernatural Prison #2) by Jaymin Eve

Sharon Mariampillai | 9869 comments Dragon Marked
Chapter 3: (view spoiler)

Chapter 6: (view spoiler)

message 26: by Sharon (last edited Apr 13, 2018 10:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chapter 9: (view spoiler)

Ending Thoughts: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3) by Jaymin Eve

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.