Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

March Violets (Bernie Gunther, #1)
This topic is about March Violets
8 views
Archive - General > Philip Kerr Memorial Read - April 2018

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (last edited Mar 24, 2018 05:29PM) (new)

Gem  | 1267 comments Mod
Hello fellow Crime, Mystery, and Thriller readers,

With the sad new of his pass, in honor of and in memorial to Philip Kerr, we are going to add March Violets to our April Book Discussion. If anyone is interested in hosting this discussion, please let me know.


Jenny (diggensjenny) ⊱✿Gem✿⊰ wrote: "Hello fellow Crime, Mystery, and Thriller readers,

With the sad new of his pass, in honor of and in memorial to Philip Kerr, we are going to add March Violets to our April Book Discussion. If anyo..."


Gem - I will do it.


message 3: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1267 comments Mod
Jenny wrote: "⊱✿Gem✿⊰ wrote: "Hello fellow Crime, Mystery, and Thriller readers,

With the sad new of his pass, in honor of and in memorial to Philip Kerr, we are going to add March Violets to our April Book Dis..."


Thank you Jenny


message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 1198 comments I guess I won't take part I couldn't find the book on amazon.


message 5: by Gem , Moderator & Admin (new)

Gem  | 1267 comments Mod
I might be able to help. Send me a pm.


message 6: by Jenny (last edited Mar 24, 2018 04:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenny (diggensjenny) Linda wrote: "I guess I won't take part I couldn't find the book on amazon."

Sorry to hear you having trouble finding this book and will not be able to join the discussion. I hope the following will help you - I would enjoy having you take part in the review of this book.


Amazon: - https://www.amazon.com/March-Violets-...

Kobo: - https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/marc...

Barnes and Noble: - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/marc...


back to top