YA Book Addicts discussion

Movies/TV > Pretty Little Liars

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Here you can talk about PLL!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it I started it a few weeks ago I'm on season three now.

message 3: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Erin (eisawesome) | 1215 comments Mod
Oh, I am up to date and I can't wait any longer to see what A looks like

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Th red coat

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) This show kills me. It shares basically nothing with the books except the title, character names, and repetitive convoluted plot.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I know the books are better(shocker)

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I really liked the first 4 books. 5-8 were good but repetitive. 9-1,000 are ridiculous. They make the SAME MISTAKES again and again. Spencer is cheating for school. Hannah is doing something illegal or trying to protect her mom. Aria has parent problems and is dating someone she shouldn't be. Emily is making bad choices and trying to hide them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't read them a all but the first few are good

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Has anyone noticed that the actress who portrays Emily is like 9th in the cast order while Aria, Spencer, and Ashley are in the first 5? xD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley's not even the main character

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I meant Hanna. I accidently used her actresses' name xD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops I thought you were talking about Hana's mom ashley

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherineherondalex) Summer finale killed me. I think they need to give some answers soon, because every time we get answers now I already forgot about the question... And there are too many questions :(

message 14: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (caitlinhtroy) Really curious to hear ppls theories about Cece and how she's involved in all of this coz don't you think she just randomly disappeared? Knowing pll she's gotta be doing something somewhere.....

message 15: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) I can't wait till the Christmas special

message 16: by Madison (new)

Madison | 2 comments I love Aria and Ezra, but I do ot know what is going to hapen.

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sweet_serenity22) | 4 comments I can't wait till the sixth season to find out what happens to the girls..... Wonder what -A thinks of everyone knowing about him know......

message 18: by Arjan (new)

Arjan Tongerlo | 3 comments Can't wait until season 6 comes on, the ending of season 5 was freaking awesome, absolutely love this PLL.