YA Book Addicts discussion

Movies/TV > Glee

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Here's where you can talk about Gleee(:

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire The first two seasons were my favorite. Season 3 was alright. I gave up on season 4.

message 3: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yeah season one and two were so good and three was okayish but 4... I gave up also. I miss Finn though): RIP Cory/:

message 4: by Rachel (last edited Jul 29, 2014 12:13PM) (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) this show has gone so downhill... The first two seasons were my favorite too. Rachel annoys me so much :P Which is weird because my name is Rachel! Ok not that weird, but still... I HATE sharing a name with that girl.

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (last edited Jul 29, 2014 01:13PM) (new)

Exactly!! And I love Rachel!!! Who's your favorite character then? Mine are Kurt, Rachel and Santana (:

message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments My favorite is Brittany, she's hilarious!

message 7: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Haha yeah but she can't sing! Although she's a great dancer

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I like Santana. She's hilarious, and she always says what everyone's thinking but too afraid to say.

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hahaha exactly!!

message 10: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments I HATE Glee!!!! It's so stupid!! In real life whe just breaks out singing in coragraphed dance movements!!! (I can't spell)

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I really like some of the songs they do, others they totally mess up tho :/

message 12: by Bryony (new)

Bryony  (bryonyimogen) I'm in Britain, and we're half way through season 5. I think the show has gone downhill plot wise, but I'm holding on, as I still love all the characters, especially the original ones. I believe the episode we're on is New New York or something, I'm not sure. It's on Sky tonight, & I'll watch of course! My favourite characters are Rachel & Santana, and I used to obsess over Quinn, but she's not in the series much anymore, to my disappointment! Moving on to greener pastures, eh, Dianna?!

message 13: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Rachel- yeah I LOVE some and HATE other songs they do!

message 14: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Rachel and Santana are also my favorites but Kurt as well!!! Yeah I only like the originals. The newbies are annoying except Unique I like her! She was in season 3 I think.
The plots are getting more and more annoying though

message 15: by Bryony (new)

Bryony  (bryonyimogen) I like Kurt sometimes, but sometimes I feel he gets a little too mother hen-like. I mean, lighten up! Rachel and Santana are always arguing and disagreeing and that's what I love! I love the fire between them. And right now in England, Sam, Artie and Blaine are all going to NYC. Personally, a little repetitive of last season I think, but you know...

message 16: by Bryony (new)

Bryony  (bryonyimogen) And Unique! My god, I love her.

message 17: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

True but I still love him :D yes Rachel and Santana's arguments are fun(I totally ship them btw!!) and I stopped watching at the beginning of season 5 haha.
Same!!

message 18: by Bryony (new)

Bryony  (bryonyimogen) I ship them too! Ahah we're months behind Other countries here

message 19: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yay! (: and maybe I meant end of season 4? I don't know haha

message 20: by Bryony (new)

Bryony  (bryonyimogen) Did you see the Cory Tribute?

message 21: by Bryony (new)

Bryony  (bryonyimogen) That made me BAWL

message 22: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

OMG I DID AND I COULDNT STOP BAWLING. I loved Cory so much and I felt AWFUL for the cast/: