Christian Speculative Fiction discussion

Favorite Christian Fiction Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
Hi Everyone!

I was curious about what is your all-time favorite Christian fantasy fiction novel. I have noticed that we have lots of threads about what makes a good book, but I would really like to hear some specific recommendations. If we decide to do reading challenges, I would like to form a list of what is worth reading.

My personal favorite at this moment is The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald. I am sure we can debate what we considered Christain or not, but I love the virtue of the children in this story. What is your favorite?

message 2: by Walter (new)

Walter F. | 14 comments I've got to go with a classic, "Pilgrim's Progress."

message 3: by David (new)

David Bergsland (david_bergsland) | 75 comments The Chadash Chronicles Omnibus Edition Chadash Chronicles Omnibus Edition by David G. Johnson

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin Coogle | 91 comments David wrote: "The Chadash Chronicles Omnibus Edition Chadash Chronicles Omnibus Edition by David G. Johnson"

This looks pretty awesome David! Nice find

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann | 50 comments I'm 70% finished with Bridgett Power's book, The Keeper of Shadows, and right now, it's my favorite. I have absolutely enjoyed the ride and look forward to reading more from her. I'm reading it as part of the review sub group.