Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > ARC for Mini-Memoir

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.T. (new)

P.T. McSweeney | 3 comments I'm publishing my mini-memoir and have advance review copies to mail. If you'd like a copy, please message me your address, and I'll send you one.

Book Description for The Bean Hoarder
The Bean Hoarder is a mini-memoir about what it takes to climb up from the lower rungs of the economic ladder. Told in bite-size essays, this glimpse into the challenges of overcoming a bleak life on the edge defies stereotypes about what it really takes to overcome poverty. It highlights the dire need for a shift in our national conversation about the unequivocal lack of economic opportunity for those born with meager resources. At times raw, The Bean Hoarder is an insightful and ultimately hopeful reflection that recognizes the interplay of choice and circumstance in one woman's quest to overcome a life without.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanies291) | 20 comments I am totally interested! I'll send you a message

message 3: by P.T. (new)

P.T. McSweeney | 3 comments Great Stephanie, just message me your address, and I'll send you a copy.

message 4: by Lakesha (new)

Lakesha Foster (lakeshafoster) | 32 comments Hello! I am interested in reading your memoir.

message 5: by P.T. (new)

P.T. McSweeney | 3 comments Hi Lakesha, I can send a copy. Please message me your address. It's a paperback.

message 6: by Lakesha (new)

Lakesha Foster (lakeshafoster) | 32 comments Okay! My mailing address is: 1437 East 108th Street, Brooklyn, New York 11236 Apt# 8C
Thank You!