Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Crank (Crank, #1)
This topic is about Crank
BLIND DATE: ARCHIVED > ✓ Pair 1: Katie & Hannah (August 2014)

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Jul 24, 2014 06:55PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Blind Date Challenge: Katie & Hannah

Task: Book with black cover

message 2: by Gisbelle (last edited Aug 17, 2014 06:53PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Badges

photo task_zps0d355b52.jpgdescription

Katie | 2012 comments We chose 32 for our number.

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Task added.

Katie | 2012 comments I'm going to go look at my to-read shelf and see if I have any black covers on there that look good. Do you have any ideas of books with black covers that we could read?

Hannah | 19 comments Just off the top of my head, The Hunger Games if you haven't read it, or if we are desperate.

Katie | 2012 comments I have read it, but if we can't find anything else, I could always do a reread.

Hannah | 19 comments I'll check my to-reads tomorrow morning, I can't be on here anymore. Sorry :(

Katie | 2012 comments So far, on to-read shelf, I've found:

The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard The Collector (Dante Walker, #1) by Victoria Scott Flawed by Kate Avelynn Looking for Alaska by John Green Pointe by Brandy Colbert Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Ten  by Gretchen McNeil Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt Break by Hannah Moskowitz Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess

Katie | 2012 comments Okay, we can discuss it more tomorrow.

Katie | 2012 comments Of yours, Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira looks like a good possibility. Are they any of the ones I've posted that you think look like they could be good options?

Hannah | 19 comments I like crank! Sorry I can't put the cover on I'm on mobile

Katie | 2012 comments I do want to Crank, and I should be able to get it from the library quickly. There are a few available copies at my library.

Hannah | 19 comments Also twisted

Hannah | 19 comments Sounds great!

Hannah | 19 comments Crank it is!

Katie | 2012 comments Which one is Twisted?

Katie | 2012 comments Okay, I will put a copy of Crank on hold.

Hannah | 19 comments Sorry I commented on another topic and somehow the app made it go here

Hannah | 19 comments I have the book so whenever you're ready.

Katie | 2012 comments I just picked the book up from the library today, so I'm ready now too. Do you want to start tomorrow?

Hannah | 19 comments Sure! At our own pace, or a set number of pages a day?

Katie | 2012 comments We can go at our pace and post comments about what we think every 50 to 100 pages, or something like that.

Hannah | 19 comments That sounds good!

Hannah | 19 comments How's it going?

Katie | 2012 comments I'm only about 25 pages in so far, because I've been reading other books too, but it's good so far. I'm glad you liked it.

Hannah | 19 comments I have a confession. I kinda read it all! Once you get to about page 40 or 50 it really zooms by.

Katie | 2012 comments I finished it too now, and it was really good. You were right about it being a quick read. I read almost the whole thing yesterday, and I finished the last little bit today.

Hannah | 19 comments Nice! So I guess we're done!