2021 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Fatma, 40 books

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fatma (new)

Fatma Al-Qais (fyalqais) | 25 comments I plan on reading 40 books or more in 2018. I've been struggling to find the time and inspiration to read with such a hectic job but I'm making it a priority this time to read every single day. I do find listening to audiobooks while driving to and from work makes it easier for me to stick to my goals.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) I know what you mean, so hard to find the time to read when your job is hectic. I try and read at least 1 page a day, set a low goal so hopefully I'll make it. Other days I read more and compensate for my slow reading days lol.

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Fatma & happy reading!!

message 3: by Fatma (new)

Fatma Al-Qais (fyalqais) | 25 comments Thanks dear Susy!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Hi Fatma welcome to the group! A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 5: by Fatma (new)

Fatma Al-Qais (fyalqais) | 25 comments Thank you dear Blagica for your comment, I couldn't agree more!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments My pleasure

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!

message 8: by Fatma (new)

Fatma Al-Qais (fyalqais) | 25 comments That’s so true, being assigned to a reading buddy is one of the things that is making reading such an exciting experience for me! I’m really happy that I managed to read 5 books in April, haven’t done that in a while. Already very excited for May.

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Fatma wrote: "...being assigned to a reading buddy is one of the things that is making reading such an exciting experience for me! ..."

I looove buddy reads!
Great to hear you're enjoying the group :)

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!