The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Crossovers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Geo (last edited Jul 24, 2014 06:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Geo Sustento Well, I just finished reading the Staff of Serapis and had read Son of Sobek a year ago. I don't know but is anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

This would either be a new book series or something. The plot Riordan has made is too much for just a handful of short stories. Whaddayathink?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he is making this a series. A sequel will come out where all four will meet together, but I'm not sure if that will be the end of it. Maybe Riordan will continue publishing books from the crossover while he writes his Norse mythology series.

Veronica I would love if the crossover turns into a series where all characters meet.

message 4: by Geo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Geo Sustento That would be amazing.

Shiah If you've read The Blood of Olympus then you probably kinda saw that the ending felt really empty and blunt. So I kinda have a theory (probably false hope) that he was setting the stage for a new series/series of short stories. I could be wrong and holding onto nothing but hey I can hope.

Cally It feels like there will be a next book in the HoO seires, the way that the last one ended...