What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > shapeshifter, PNR New adult/ adult girl mates alpha spoilers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megen (new)

Megen | 3 comments I read a book in 2016/2017 Its about a girl that's an omega? who mates the alpha male. Omegas are considered the weakest in a pack, but the girl finds out they used to be the strongest and that they have powers. When she discovers her powers she releases all the females in her pack from their mates and they all leave, while she teaches the males how to treat females. when one of the females comes back she tells how all the females are being held in the forest and aren't allowed to leave. the main girl and guy then go and rescue the females. This is the subplot I think the main focus of the story is that a female wolves are going missing or turning up dead

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
I don't think that this is a YA is it Megen? Sounds more like NA (18 to 22) or just adult (22+).

Where is it set--U.S., Canada, England, France, Australia, somewhere else? I'm assuming it's either a small town with lots of land around it or just country period, yes? When is it set--present day, 1950's 1900's, 1880's, some time earlier/later? Any memory of the cover? Is it a thriller type PN or is it a PNR, just with a lot of "other stuff" going on to keep the story going?

message 3: by Megen (new)

Megen | 3 comments It may be a NA, I think it's set somewhere in America in a small town and it's modern they have mobile phones and other technology.

message 4: by Megen (new)

Megen | 3 comments it's not a thriller

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Megen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?