What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Military brothers that have to get married and have kids to get their ranch back

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Lim | 3 comments This book is part of a series of standalones about brothers who are in the military. It's set in a small town. I don't know how but they ended up having to come back to their ranch from their military jobs to get wives and kids to keep the ranch. I also remember that the conditions apply to whoever lives on the ranch, even if they are not related to the family. So, in the book, a couple of their military friends were living with the brothers to help out in the ranch and the book ended with the brothers realising that. I know that they also have a set period of time to fulfill the conditions before the ranch will be taken away from them

message 2: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Lim | 3 comments I forgot to mention that I read this book about a few years ago

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 751 comments Sounds interesting

message 4: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1355 comments Think I've heard this them before.

Might not be this one, but I read one a little while ago where they were team brothers that had decided to develop a green community... They get a 'outrageous billionaire' backer who dictates that he wants them all married and several babies on the way in the first season of a reality tv show.

They 'run into' a girl the H knew as a teen on the property they billionaire bought for them, and her friends, who had decided to get back to the simple life by living the Jane Austin life for a year on what had been her uncles property that was to be her inheritance.

If it's it, let me know and I'll go hunting.

message 5: by Joyce (last edited Mar 24, 2018 02:13PM) (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Sounds like Cora Seton's series The Heroes of Chance Creek
The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride

message 6: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Lim | 3 comments Joyce wrote: "Sounds like Cora Seton's series The Heroes of Chance Creek
The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride"

Yaas, that's it. Thank you so much but do you know which book in the series is it where it ends with the brothers realising they have to find their military friends a bride too?

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments It is part of a different series, Seals of Chance Creek starting with A SEAL's Oath

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Felicia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?