Tantei's Mystery Roleplay discussion

Town > Main Square

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A place in the middle of town where many small performances are put on everyday.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki walked through the crowd. "Ugh. So many humans..." she mumbled as she pushed through. Someone bumped into her. "Watch where your going Mate." he said. "Sorry. But your the one who bumped into me. So. Your really the only one who needs to watch where they are going." she scoffed and walked away from him.

message 3: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) At the edges of the crowd, Jeremiah was leaning against a building wall, looking at all the people. Then he saw the girl with the mask. "Might I ask what accident shames you so much that you wish to cover your face?", he asked as he approached.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 31, 2018 12:15PM) (new)

"There was no accident." she responded. "It's a choice of fashion." she added. Everyone was looking at her like she was some creep. A little kid walked up to her. "Mwiss? Why are you wearing that scary mwask?" the kid asked. She kneeled next to the kid. "Because. Underneath this mask im the grim reaper. And i'll eat your soul if you dont hurry back to your mother." she said. The kid ran back to her mother and said told her he had met the grim reaper. "God i hate kids." she scoffed, standing up.

message 5: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Kids always prove amusing," Jeremiah said, "They know no shame, so they are free to speak their minds."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. But they are also weak." she said. "Anyways. Why did you decide to speak to the girl most people are avoiding?" Yuki asked.

message 7: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Because I am a boy most people avoid," Jeremiah replied, "It's not as if you were a different species."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You never know. I might be a robot under this mask." she said.

message 9: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "And I might have horns," Jeremiah replied, "You move too organically to be a robot."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I might be artificial then." Yuki replied. "You never know. I might be some monster, Who will eat you if you if you continue to bother her."

message 11: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Jeremiah laughed at this. "It wouldn't be the first time a girl fought me."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So your like.. a pervert then?" she asked.

message 13: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Not exactly, more like women don't like crowns of roses, apparently," Jeremiah replied.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow. Was it thorn free?" she asked.

message 15: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Quite, I put a good deal of effort into them," Jeremiah said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm.. Then those girls were probably just expecting something expensive. Or they just didn't like that type of rose. I usually characterize a person by what type and color of rose they like."

message 17: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "I use white roses, red roses are too cliche a gift," Jeremiah said, "Depending on the occasion, other flowers might be woven into the crown."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"White roses... Hm... Those um.. are quite plain." she said. "Red roses are consider to be the flower of love, But if you ask me, they are more like the flowers of death. They remind me of blood, which in a sense makes them beautiful." she said. "But. Black roses are way better." she added.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry! Our washer kinda... died.. So we had to go to the laundry matt. I sat there for like 2 hours, bored out of my mind, Because i forgot to bring my book!))

message 20: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) (It's all good. Reddit gave me things to do.)
"White roses are plain? Sweetheart, white goes with everything, better than black does, in my opinion. Especially red."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well. If you can't already tell. Im not a big fan on the color White. It is said to be a very clean color, which is one of the reasons its a prime color they use in laboratories. Its a color Scientist wear. Mother says she wore white because it was the color the angels wore. As if she wore some stupid color she would be forgiven of her sins." Yuki scoffed.

message 22: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "If it were that simple, i'd be a saint by now," Jeremiah laughed, "But no, I use white roses because they fit my purposes."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"And those purposes are?" she asked.

message 24: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "You tell me why you wear the mask, I'll tell you why I use white," Jeremiah replied.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like i said. It's a fashion choice. I just really really like masks." she said.

message 26: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "That's hardly a reason, but you did answer my question," Jeremiah sighed, "I use white because, as you said, it is a clean color, and my dates often complain of feeling dirty."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm.. Ok." she said. "I would give you a second reason why i wear the mask, though not as important as the fashion choice thing, but sadly it's classified."

message 28: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Ooh, classified. I like it," Jeremiah said, "And whatever does one need to gain clearance?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm. No one can gain clearance. The only people who know the second reason are dead." she said.

message 30: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "So you think you are dangerous, that is amusing," Jeremiah smirked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2018 07:53AM) (new)

"I'm not saying I'm dangerous. But the people who gave me the reason to wear the mask, the only people who ever knew, are dead. Their gone and it's there fault." she said. She took out a small bottle and opened it. She took out a caffeine pill and swallowed it. She placed the bottle back in her bag.

message 32: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Interesting," Jeremiah said, "late night?", he asked upon seeing the caffeine pills

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess you can say that." she replied.

message 34: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Of course I can, who would stop me?", Jeremiah replied.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I guess." she said. A baby kitten walked up to her and she kneeled down and picked it up. "Hello." she said. The kitten purred and smacked her mask, causing it to fall off. She picked it back up and placed it back on, with the kitten in her other arm. It was attacking her sleeve.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Btw, Her left eye isn't real, it's bionic. It looks normal, other than the fact it's golden. Her other eye is red.))

message 37: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Heterochromia, interesting," Jeremiah noted.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. But it's also none of your business." she said. She began to pet the cat and placed it on the ground. "Go find your owner. I'm sure she'll be worried. Especially since your going to be a mother soon." she said to the cat and it ran off.

message 39: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "And you are good with animals. I've known women who would kill to have your looks and abilities." Jeremiah seemed to stress the "known" and "kill" part of the sentence.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well. Good for them." she said. "Kids seem to like me too, and i absolutely hate them. Man is just drawn to death." she said.

message 41: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "What is more beautiful than death?", Jeremiah asked, "The cusp of nonexistence, so dangerous in its beauty than men are willing to die for a glimpse."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow. So many poets would be proud of that line." she said sarcastically. A police dog went up to her and started sniffing her. "Damn it." she mumbled. It started to bark at her. The police officer who accidently let it go came up to her. "Mam' I'll have to check your bag." the police officer said. "Hm? Ok." she said and handing him her bag. He only saw a bunch of sweets inside. "Ok Mam' sorry for bothering you." he said and grabbed the police dog's leash and walked away. "Tsk. Police are so dumb." she hissed.

message 43: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "I'm going to assume there was something there that would be frowned upon," Jeremiah said, "In any case, be more careful. There is more to forensics than meets the eye."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am careful." she hissed.

message 45: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Yes, but that dog noticed something was up. If it happens repeatedly, the police will know something is up."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"And when they find something, I'll say it was defense from Creeps." she said.

message 47: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Fair enough," Jeremiah sighed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki yawned quietly. "Anyways, I have more shopping to do. So unless your willing to help me, i'll be leaving." she said.

message 49: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "Hmph, I wouldn't be good at what I do if I didn't spend time with my targets," Jeremiah replied, "Lead the way."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki sighed. "Fine." she said. She started walking forward, trying not to get pushed over by all the other people there.

« previous 1