Hi

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 4: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Let's chat

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Okay what do you think you'd need to buy right now?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

What?

message 8: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) what do you think you'd need to buy right now?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm, nothing really

message 10: by Rumell (last edited Aug 22, 2018 05:20AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I will buy betel leaves for my mother.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 2 comments I need to buy some confidence do you know where I could buy any for the first day of high school

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ Come one, come all to Penelope's Peppy Products! Here you can buy positivity, cheering up, confidence, and more! Nervous for your first day of school? We'll boost your confidence just enough to have a great day, but not come across as the annoying cocky kid. Any questions? Ask away! We'd love to hear from you. And once again, for any morality-boosting needs, be sure to come down to Penelope's Peppy Products.

message 13: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Hi Penelope.

message 15: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) So what do you think about rainbows, apples, stars, balloons, diamonds and butterflies.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ Not really. Just giving confidence to Amy. She said she needed it.

message 17: by Rumell (last edited Aug 25, 2018 03:28AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Yeah. I was holding a separate subject.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 2 comments Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~ wrote: "Come one, come all to Penelope's Peppy Products! Here you can buy positivity, cheering up, confidence, and more! Nervous for your first day of school? We'll boost your confidence just enough to hav..."

Thanks Penelope 😉❤️

I was having a bad day. I am a little better now.

message 19: by Rumell (last edited Aug 27, 2018 03:47AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Good thing that things went right for you at the end.